ADVERTISEMENT

OK Just for $h_ _ _ & Giggles, Predict clemsux vs GAMECOCKS score

fishing fool

Dec 8, 2015
What do you really think the outcome will be? no 100 to 3 predictions lol or whatever THEY want it to be etc... Just be realistic as you can SmokinSmile

GAMECOCKS 13

clemSUX 48

I predict we'll rally the troops, circle the wagons and play better than expected in a respectable defeat. That will give everyone false hope.

Something like 28-18.

56-10. Score 3 on first drive. TD on last. Muschamp keeps his job, McClendon is turned loose shortly after 12/18.

South Carolina 20
Clemsux 17

Just an FYI, Georgia is better than Taters, BUT The ACC refs will give Taters every call, even calls that arent there.. They have to have Clemsucx win... That is all the A-she-she has, and if Taters lose A-she-she is out of Playoffs

Taters 38
Cocks 13

It depends on how long Clown Swinney will leave Barbi and the rest of the 1st team offensive in. It really wouldn't matter what string D they want to use, our O couldn't move the ball on any of them. but my quess wound be around 45 - 0

Not that I'm thinking we can do anything along the lines as "rally the troops", "anything can happen in a rivalry game" or that sort of thing.
Clemson gets an easy 42 point lead and gets bored and we're able to put up 2-3 TD's.
42-17

Then again I could easily see a 60+ game as well. In any event I'm making it a point to go out do some Christmas shopping and go somewhere nice for lunch. Come home see how bad the score was, make a Manhattan and enjoy some of the better games that day.

Reactions: agantt
I’m going with 55- 2. They’ll try a trick play to add insult to injury, and kick it out of the back of the end zone to save a fumble recovery for TD.

Cocks win 27-24
tenor.gif

South Carolina 20
Clemsux 17

Just an FYI, Georgia is better than Taters, BUT The ACC refs will give Taters every call, even calls that arent there.. They have to have Clemsucx win... That is all the A-she-she has, and if Taters lose A-she-she is out of Playoffs

Taters 38
Cocks 13

The refs have never been our friends but I seriously doubt the taters will need any help from them ACC or not.

Two weeks to heal up it’s gonna be closer than people think gamecocks defense is pretty good Edwards mended, feaster maybe a chip and receivers not that bad when Ryan is not hurried so it comes down to a offense line that looked pretty aggravated with frustration with the situation last Saturday sooooo I’m going
Gamecocks 27 taters 24. Keep that tar holes game in mind playing the taters. If it’s not swaying we ain’t playing.

Last edited:
34-31 3ots Gamecocks. Muschamp laughs in the post game presser and says " I TOLD YALL, IM THE GREATEST"...

31-17 Taters.

I don't know why everyone is predicting these blowouts. Dabo wants Muschamp to stay so why would he run up the score? That's just bad business. I hear rumors that he is planning on faking injuries for most of his starters. It's some new concept called "load management."

Been watching a long time. We have no shot in ....the history of shots.

So, we'll win outright. It's what we do. We beat teams we have no business beating and lose to teams we have no business losing to. (Navy anyone?) A 1 point win will be enough to give us all that "fix" we need to get sucked right back in. Again, it's what we do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT