ADVERTISEMENT

OK. The women are a lock, right?

Frank scheduled Memphis, Drexel, and St John's. Not his fault that they all sucked this year. Bottom line, the SEC gets no respect. Top 50 wins is a BS measurement, because unless you have several conference teams in the top 50 to begin the season, it's nearly impossible to move into the top 50.

I think the women will get the play-in game

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
I guess that UConn loss is coming back to haunt us.
Yep, they said that SC had not won a game all year against a TOP 10 program that is why they were "On the Bubble" if we can get the Faber ladies to upset the Fairleigh Dickinson Ladies, SC should be in..
ANM558_cu__01665.1443072700.1280.1280.jpg

Reactions: SCcocks4ever
im a little concerned....we may need a few more wins over top 50 teams to get in.....keeping my fingers crossed
giphy.gif

In all seriousness, South Carolina may be ranked ahead of Notre Dame going into the NCAA tournament for the 2nd straight year. They also are looking at getting a 1 seed for the 3rd straight year. Both are huge accomplishments. In Dawn's 8th season she is doing things we never thought were possible here. From being queens of the SEC, to the enormous fan & community support, to getting million dollar donors to contribute to her program. This is one hell of a ride that she has us on.

Reactions: SCcocks4ever
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT