ADVERTISEMENT

Ok Who Are You Going To Pick? Gamecocks @ Bulldogs

I believe our defense will be keyed up for the entire game.Chubs will gain yardage of course.But it will be limited.I say he gets 124 yards and 1 touchdown.The score will be almost a twin of our score with the Wildcats but it will be Cocks 26 Dawgs 24

I would say 34-17 GA. I just don't think we can generate enough offense to score many points. Not enough play makers. Georgia will sell out to stop the run and make us throw the ball.

The Dawgs 45 Cocks 13, no offense and the dawgs will score 28 by halftime. They will stack to stop the run and we can't throw good enough.

Did no one else see Orth sling the rock in the second half? I think we're in better shape going into this game then going into UK as far as QB play. We'll get to see what a lot of fans wanted and that's some Nunez playing time.

I'm saying UGA by 10. Just too much in their favor right now. Not sold on Orth yet, especially in an unfriendly stadium against a pretty good team...

Reactions: IPOC369
Georgia 15 pt favorites--- Go Gameocks... I am sticking with our team....GO GAMECOCKS!!!

Perry Orth will lead our team to a victory!

IMO UGA wins but it is much closer than Vegas thinks. UGA with the W but USC covers.

I think it is a less than 7 point victory.

Well I will pick the Cocks to win in a close one in the 4th quarter if no money is on the line. The betting side says take the dawgs by 7 points again in the 4th quarter. Our games tend to be knock-down brawls with a mistake or two late in the game deciding the contest. Hold Chubb/Sony under 200 yards and we stay within 7 points. Orth makes a few good passes downfield to Pharoh and no fumbles then we stay within 3 points IMO. Defense has a stellar game locking down the run and Grayson has to throw to get some offense going and I take the Cocks by 7 points. A lot of If's in this game.

Offense had better come alive in all aspects of this game. I mean from play calling to Orth passing to line blocking or we will not be in the game. Defense had better come to play all four quarters too.

I'm taking the Cocks+15. Just don't see them blowing us out. Honestly wouldn't be shocked if we beat them. And I'm as pessimistic as anyone.

29 - 26 Gamecocks. Expect typical odd-ball crazy SC/Georgia stuff for this one. Lots of field goals (some made, some not), special teams breakdowns, fumbles, interceptions, maybe a safety, maybe a faked kick, and UGA gets at least two 15 yard penalties in this game that _completely_ save our drive or kills theirs. After this game, any UGA fans that doubted if Spurrier was the monkey Richt can't get off his back will be convinced he is.

If the D shows up and Orth plays well, Gamecocks by 3...24-21

Gah, yall sound like last year when Gurley had all the hype coming into Columbia, UGA has more pressure on them than we do bc if they lose then what it is to say about them, our team has been called BAD, we pull the upset bc Spurrier and company will get it done.

I'm taking the Cocks+15. Just don't see them blowing us out. Honestly wouldn't be shocked if we beat them. And I'm as pessimistic as anyone.
I am a UGA fan and I agree with you. I see the game 2-3 points for home field. It can go either way. The East looks wide open so one of us may still make it to Atlanta.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT