ADVERTISEMENT

Okay, I'm not saying Kirby Smart is Mark Richt 2.0 but I do think he is

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
Mark Richt 1.5.

Another point is tOSU QB, Fields that transferred from UGA to the Buckeyes, he is going to be in the CFP I wonder how that is going to set with Dawg fans?

It's looking more and more like Kirby Smart is Mark Richt 1.5.

Last edited:
Mark Richt 1.5.

Another point is tOSU QB, fields that transferred from UGA to the Buckeyes, he is going to be in the CFP I wonder how that is going to set with Dawg fans?

It's looking more and more like Kirby Smart is Mark Richt 1.5.

sure he is. A little, just a tad of creativity on offense, and he’d won the NC 17 against Bama. They’re too simple and while keeping it simple is often good, you have to be able to get a score when it really matters. Recruits a little better than Richt but has a much better defense than Richt.

Kirby is a slightly better version of Muschamp. That is how Muschamp was able to take advantage of Kirby the last time UGA and USC played and we won. We had a week off to plan for Kirby's simple offense. They are both disciples of Nick Saban and run simple, ball-control offenses and want to win with defense. Even Nick has changed, but not these two.

This is a lesson for those who think Muschampo can deliver with a new OC. Not happening.

sure he is. A little, just a tad of creativity on offense, and he’d won the NC 17 against Bama. They’re too simple and while keeping it simple is often good, you have to be able to get a score when it really matters. Recruits a little better than Richt but has a much better defense than Richt.

Tend to agree with you on every point and that is why I'm just calling Kirby, Mark Richt 1.5.

Kirby is a slightly better version of Muschamp. That is how Muschamp was able to take advantage of Kirby the last time UGA and USC played and we won. We had a week off to plan for Kirby's simple offense. They are both disciples of Nick Saban and run simple, ball-control offenses and want to win with defense. Even Nick has changed, but not these two.

This is a lesson for those who think Muschampo can deliver with a new OC. Not happening.

slightly better than Muschamp????? lol

Dv6L44aUUAAO9hw.jpg

slightly better than Muschamp????? lol

Well Kirby is not much better than Muschamp. Same football philosophy. His roster is full of 5 and 4 stars and he still is not able to get over that hump. CM would have done a little worse with the same roster.

Give Spurrier the UGA roster and you would see fireworks.

Kirby is in another league compared to Chump... let’s be realistic. Similarl schedule., 11-2 and 4-8somebody does a better game day job BY FAR

Kirby is in another league compared to Chump... let’s be realistic. Similarl schedule., 11-2 and 4-8somebody does a better game day job BY FAR

I'm not comparing Kirby to Muschamp but I'm comparing Kirby to Mark Richt. And as of now, I think Kirby Smart is Mark Richt 1.5.

Reactions: Expro19
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT