ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma’s Spencer Rattler may

Beamer has to find a QB so it’s worth a try.

As to your NIL comment, you really have to wonder if there will be a cooling off period in the future. There will just be so many more busts in college sports than there are in pro sports.

At this point, I’d be game. But, and this isn’t a barb thrown at you op, I don’t know why he’d want to come here. I imagine, if he *did* go portal (get it? Go postal. Go portal? Thank you - I’ll be here all week.), he’d have many suitors.

Beamer has to find a QB so it’s worth a try.

As to your NIL comment, you really have to wonder if there will be a cooling off period in the future. There will just be so many more busts in college sports than there are in pro sports.
This is correct. Every new market hunts its point of equilibrium, and this one will be no different.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
It would put him in the SEC and possibly a chance to play against Oklahoma while with us. Obviously he would jump to QB1 the moment he gets in town most likely. He would beat out Doty and be ready to roll next year.

I would definitely take him. While I never bought the hype that he should be a Heisman candidate, or even an all-America candidate, I do think he's a good QB and could be an all-conference level player. Regardless, he'd be the most talented QB to step on USC's campus (maybe ever). That doesn't mean he'd be the most successful QB ever, but great talent is a good place to start.

Reactions: TAV31
No way a big time QB comes here. He’s out to prove one thing. That he is an NFL QB. Being thin at WR and running for your life doesn’t help his cause.
But I do agree on one thing. Doesn’t hurt to ask as Shane does have a connection.
Clemson perhaps?

enter the portal today. Should we go after him if he does? Dude just pocketed two vehicles for NIL deal but may be sitting the bench the rest of the way.
I personally think he's overrated....but he's a HUGE improvement for us so I would take him or any other former or current starting P5 QB.
On a sidenote...he will never consider SC with our current offense. I don't know him...but he got to pick where he went to college and chose to go to an air raid system. Even if Ms. America isn't talking to you right now, you don't leave her for a homeless, toothless roadwhore.

I am sure USC would take him. But why in the world would he be interested in USC? Am sure he would have quite a few opportunities that are better

Reactions: Judson1
No way a big time QB comes here. He’s out to prove one thing. That he is an NFL QB. Being thin at WR and running for your life doesn’t help his cause.
But I do agree on one thing. Doesn’t hurt to ask as Shane does have a connection.They
Clemson perhaps?
They have a highly rated 4-star QB backing up Ukelele. Taisun Phommachanh from CT. Evidently has a neck injury he's trying to get over.

I say offer the kid if decides to transfer.Beamer already knows the OK offense or should.Install that offense here as he should have from the start.There shouldn’t be no learning curve at all.

Even if Ms. America isn't talking to you right now, you don't leave her for a homeless, toothless roadwhore.
You earned a Clint gif for that. 🏆
grimace-clint-eastwood.gif

Don’t know how well he’ll fare anywhere else. That said, he’s gonna look for somewhere to rehab his NFL draft status and an offense that’s under construction like ours won’t fit the bill. He needs a plug and play situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT