ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss game thread

And then we will get another coach who can't win here either just like the previous 100 years. And by win, I mean seriously challenge for a National Title. I say get a young exuberant high school or D3 coach who has a fun scheme to play in and hope for a bowl game. That's as good as it is ever going to get here. Just reality. Sorry if that hurts. No reason to believe otherwise in today's CFB world.

I would settle for this if the coach is actually likable.

That's the worst part of Beamer. He is embarrassing.

And then we will get another coach who can't win here either just like the previous 100 years. And by win, I mean seriously challenge for a National Title. I say get a young exuberant high school or D3 coach who has a fun scheme to play in and hope for a bowl game. That's as good as it is ever going to get here. Just reality. Sorry if that hurts. No reason to believe otherwise in today's CFB world.
Got to get the right coach. Watch once’s Dawn Staley leaves here the WBB will go back
To being irrelevant

I’m officially on the Vandy bandwagon. Gamecocks weren’t even competitive yesterday. Ole Miss gave them opportunities time and again but we were incapable of capitalizing on them. So Go Commodores!

We are going to mess around and finally bet Missouri and the @GoCocksFight2021 s of the world are going to go on and on about why Beame his our savior.

We will beat vandy. We have a higher NIL budget than they do.

I do wonder where the 6th win will come from.
Vandy looked like could do anything they wanted to do on offense yesterday. Perhaps we could blow them away with pretend pump shotguns?

• Haha
Reactions: Lurker123
Fans have every right to question if Beamer is the right fit to be our coach after this game. Absolutely no offense at home with a packed stadium.

There was a brief TV blurb in the 3rd quarter that said Ole Miss has ALLOWED a touchdown in EVERY GAME since beating Vanderbilt, in something like 1976. (not certain what year they said ... I thought we would get at least one}.

The comparison was embarrassing but, is becoming all too common. Who did Vandy play this weekend? How did THEY do??? Did Someone ELSE eat our CUPCAKE???

We will beat vandy. We have a higher NIL budget than they do.

U R KIDDING ... RIGHT??? .... U caught me!!! .... Vandy's Alumni base???

Ever been to Asheville, N.C.? If you can, ,... make reservations for The Grove Park Inn LOL!!! Especially for Thanksgiving or Christmas. There's something very SEXY about WEALTH!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT