ADVERTISEMENT

Olson still starting at leadoff

I like Morris's velocity tonight or "velo" as this cool announcer is calling it

I think we should play Kyle Jacobsen everyday. I know his avg is not good but you can just see the potential in this young man.

landscape-1471003719-george-clooney-spying-gif.gif

We have won 25 of 28 against UT. That oughta be impressive even to the expert critics of FGF

Olsen is a bit of a free swinger. He's obviously talented and must show it in practice because he's really struggled this year. Hope he can work his way out of this slump. I think it starts with more discipline at the plate.

The average sucks, but he has hit some shots right at people. A little bad luck, a little bit bad plate discipline. Shouldn't be in the leadoff position, maybe in the 7 or 8 hole where he will see more strikes. With all the injuries, maybe should put the pitcher Coyne in for a chance to hit. He had some big high school #'s playing for a large high school.

The average sucks, but he has hit some shots right at people. A little bad luck, a little bit bad plate discipline. Shouldn't be in the leadoff position, maybe in the 7 or 8 hole where he will see more strikes. With all the injuries, maybe should put the pitcher Coyne in for a chance to hit. He had some big high school #'s playing for a large high school.

#1 hated it when casey would bat him n the 9th slot, maybe bragan shoulda batted tony cleanup?/or how many times does one lead off a game?

Reactions: cockthehammer#
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT