ADVERTISEMENT

On this day 15 years ago...

Fond memories but geez it’s such a sad thing to see how things have been allowed to slide.

Spurrier helped put this program in the math. Lou Holtz coming here should not be forgotten. It was on us to make the next hire to keep the train going. We failed miserably. Just my opinion.

I remember that day. So much excitement.
I don't mind telling anybody that I shed tears as I watched his introduction. I thought this couldn't be happening to us. I thought about those great Florida teams I had been watching throttle us and I figured we would soon be doing that to other people. We had some very gratifying years, but the offenses that "swamped" the SEC never materialized here.

Reactions: 92Pony
Memories. I received an appraisal request for a Spurrier. I couldn’t believe it. I remember the first drive. A run,pass,run,pass, PA TD toss to Noah whiteside. I raised my hands and looked to the sky like saying thank you. I almost cried.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Memories. I received an appraisal request for a Spurrier. I couldn’t believe it. I remember the first drive. A run,pass,run,pass, PA TD toss to Noah whiteside. I raised my hands and looked to the sky like saying thank you. I almost cried.

first saw Noah running 3rd string HS, his youth & inexperience were all that held him back.....knew he could open eyes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT