ADVERTISEMENT

Only a very few of our WR's and RB's can catch a pass, and punter can't catch a snap...

Gaimcock

Nov 18, 1998
Hate to state the obvious, but this is just NOT a good team!!

Basically had this game given to us, yet we just cannot seem to accept it!!

This is humiliatingly embarrassing!!

We have Shi and Debo we can throw to but mostly only threw it to BE. He’s great and did a lot today but it’s like few plays called to throw to someone else.

Hate to state the obvious, but this is just NOT a good team!!

Basically had this game given to us, yet we just cannot seem to accept it!!

This is humili
atingly embarrassing!!
Their punter dropped one also. Their receivers dropped a few as well. Guess you didn't notice the freaking near monsoon conditions.

Their punter dropped one also. Their receivers dropped a few as well. Guess you didn't notice the freaking near monsoon conditions.
My point was in reference to the initial kickoff of our first game. Not being an ass, just sayin'.

they just need to bitch and moan about something... they will never say anything about the positives, and there were many..... Obviously everything isn't exactly how we want it, but again, certain ones just enjoy bitching....

How many points were scored by the offense? Who won the game?
It was knee jerk and not literally meant. I gotcha. We won is all that matters.

Point is we were extremely fortunate to win with a very predictable offense. Even the announcers said everybody in the stadium knew we were gonna run it on first down.

The offense has enough personnel and play makers to come up with a little better game plan than what I saw. Scar played very well but was a bit handcuffed by the play calling. Just calling it the way it looked.

I do agree about not running so much on 1st down. Seems like we always had 2nd and 8. Hope we throw more on 1st down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT