ADVERTISEMENT

Only at Clemson !!

permacock70

Aug 31, 2000
In yesterdays Greenville News there was an article indicating that Greenville's beloved Walt Wilkins, 13th Judicial Circuit Solicitor, had upgraded the charges against Micah Rogers. If you remember Rogers is the self proclaimed Clemson fan who damaged and removed a portion of the infamous "Howard;s Rock" some months ago.

Wilkins has somehow determined that the damaged rock (used by Coach Howard as a door stop for years) has a value exceeding $10,000. The upgraded charges carry a potential maximum prison sentence of 20 years. Yes, twenty years!

Evidently Wilkins does not realize there are millions of boulders/rocks/stones/door stops, etc. available for free just a few miles west of Nevada's Hwy 95.

Note: I certainly feel safer knowing Walt is on the job, earning his fat salary. By the way, Solicitor Wilkins' daddy is a member of Clemson's Board of Trustees.

This post was edited on 1/23 12:47 PM by permacock70

Anyone who sentences that guy to 20 years in prison should also be sent to prison.

some sort of punishment needs to be handed out (if not the rednecks will hang him), apparently his daddy never taught him about others property.

Yet Ludwig got what? 300 hrs community service for decapitating some guy in his own living room with his massarati?

Yet Ludwig got what? 300 hrs community service for decapitating some guy in his own living room with his massarati?

He won't do any jail time. Sentence will be something like 10yrs. suspended to 3yrs. probation.

He won't serve any jail time. His sentence will be something like 10 yrs. suspended to 3 yrs. probation.

Yeah, kinda funny seeing as how Saint Frank (Howard) didn't even want it and thru it in the dumpster. Some dude fished it out, and FH used it as a doorstop. Now, they rub it for luck like its some magical rock from the world of Harry Potter.

Frank detested certain "type" players as well - the very ones who're carrying today's teams & are rubbing his rock each week. Just a fact along with other Clemson historic figures!! This may have been the case at all schools years ago but Clemson was among the worse. Apparently, that doesn't matter anymore except in certain situations! Has been interesting to watch & try to understand!

Originally posted by cocky lady:

Frank detested certain "type" players as well - the very ones who're carrying today's teams & are rubbing his rock each week. Just a fact along with other Clemson historic figures!! This may have been the case at all schools years ago but Clemson was among the worse. Apparently, that doesn't matter anymore except in certain situations! Has been interesting to watch & try to understand!
I think I get your drift. How Tillman Tech has been able to recruit those 'types' is a mystery to me.

Since TT (Tillman Tech) engages in so much negative recruiting, maybe we should return the favor and email their recruits excerpts from TT's founder just to let the 'types' know what the atmosphere is REALY like in 'those hills'.

if we swapped their rock with one of these, do you think any of them would notice the difference?

rockpile.jpg

Damn, I must be a millionaire. My yard is full of rocks.

Originally posted by 67gamecock:

Originally posted by cocky lady:
T
I think I get your drift. How Tillman Tech has been able to recruit those 'types' is a mystery to me.

Since TT (Tillman Tech) engages in so much negative recruiting, maybe we should return the favor and email their recruits excerpts from TT's founder just to let the 'types' know what the atmosphere is REALY like in 'those hills'.
Tillman Tech . Now that's funny
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Charlie Noble:
Just another PR stunt from clemron tech..
Not sure I understand how this could be a PR stunt?? Are you implying they are behind the solicitor upping the charge? I suppose maybe the solicitors father could be involved, but they generally suppress any and all negative news coming from our of their little cult county.

Just give him some hours of community service. No need in jail time, and that is coming from a Clemson fan. I understand other programs don't agree or understand the importance and significance of that "particular" rock, but this is going too far.

This post was edited on 1/23 10:03 PM by tigerRob1981

Originally posted by tigerRob1981:
Just give him some hours of community service. No need in jail time, and that is coming from a Clemeon fan. I understand other programs don't agree or understand the importance and significance of that "particular" rock, but this is going too far.
I agree Rob.....a fine and some restitution with community service is plenty. I guess that guy is glad he didn't kill a tree. Rocks don't get the same sort of sympathy as trees in Alabama.

Yeah kinda hypocritical when Ludwig got what? 300 community service hours when he drove his masaratti through a mans living room taking his head off in the process.

That's justice for ya.

Man chips up rock gets 20 years. Man drives car through other mans head... Gets to pick up trash a few days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT