ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Anybody gonna watch UNC-Dook tonight?

ConKreteCock

Oct 11, 2008
Long story turned into a nutshell version: My step-dad graduated from USC and always took me to the football games back in the 80's. My biological father has always pulled for UNC in basketball and growing up I did too. (Sorta) I never really saw a problem with this as a kid. As I got a bit older I would pull for UNC or Duke to win the national title. (whoever made it the farthest in the tourney. So long as the Title came to the state of NC, I didn't care)

Now that I'm much older, the whole UNC cheating scandal and the fact that I think most all the top tier basketball teams cheat their butts off, including Duke, has left me pretty much where I have always been as a basketball fan. Don't really care for it until the tourney in March.

The wife pulls for Duke in basketball. And the UNC / Duke game is usually a classic. Just wondering if anyone else is going to watch and what, if any, interesting story lines are going to be present?

I may watch the end if it is close. Basketball hasn’t just become a difficult sport to watch. At least for me.

Reactions: Cybercock
I'm bored so I'm watching a little of it. I missed the first 5min or so (was watching UF take down LSU in OT), but the announcers said that Zion W. left the game with some sort of injury :30 into the game. 9min to go in the half and he hasn't come back out of the locker room.

I'm bored so I'm watching a little of it. I missed the first 5min or so (was watching UF take down LSU in OT), but the announcers said that Zion W. left the game with some sort of injury :30 into the game. 9min to go in the half and he hasn't come back out of the locker room.
Actually Zion's shoe came apart causing him to take a nasty fall. Not a great advertisement for Nike.

Reactions: cockofdawn
I was trying to watch but got sick of politics being shoved in my face. What ever happened to the days when they would cut away to hot cheerleaders?

Reactions: cockofdawn
I was trying to watch but got sick of politics being shoved in my face. What ever happened to the days when they would cut away to hot cheerleaders?

???? I'm usually ALL OVER anything political. What did I miss? I was semi-listening / playing chess online. Nothing jumped out at me. You can just give me the gist. I don't need a play by play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT