ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best Video Game

Tecmo Super Bowl on Nintendo. And Bo Jackson is the greatest video game athlete of all time.

This is the greatest game for me, and a few years ago they still had a national championship in Madison Wisconsin, I think they stopped last year.

They would have 300 players from all states and play until 1 winner, yes mostly 40 year something dudes, wearing 1990's jerseys of the players on the game, HA!

i

IN 2013 NFL Films did a special on the tournament

Last edited:
I remember all these games, that's so nostalgic, my favorite one was IMG International Tour Tennis. I used to play it with my younger brother and I still have the Mega Drive. Nowadays I still play games, especially Minecraft and when I was a noob I was creating my own servers where I was playing with friends. But now, as a minecraft hosting service, I use GGServers, their customer support and security is at the highest.

Last edited:
This is the greatest game for me, and a few years ago they still had a national championship in Madison Wisconsin, I think they stopped last year.

They would have 300 players from all states and play until 1 winner, yes mostly 40 year something dudes, wearing 1990's jerseys of the players on the game, HA!

i

This is awesome. Never knew about this but somehow I’m devastated that they stopped having it last year.

Reactions: Gradstudent

i

My buddies and me in college in the mid 90s would play Bill Walsh college football '93 on the Sega genesis for hours and hours. One of the teams was Auburn '85 with Bo at running back. One time me and my buddy each chose Auburn '85 and played each other. Each Bo had over 1,000 yards rushing by the end of the game. Completely unstoppable.

Reactions: Gradstudent
On PS4 Ghost of Tsushima is freaking awesome . Just came out about a month ago . Best Samurai game to date . The new Co-op Mode is pretty sweet too .

Baldur's Gate 2
Half-life 2
Crysis
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Fallout: New Vegas
Skyrim
Witcher 3

A lot of others in between, but those are standouts IMHO. I never cared much for MMOGs like Warcraft.

Baldur's Gate 2
Half-life 2
Crysis
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Fallout: New Vegas
Skyrim
Witcher 3

A lot of others in between, but those are standouts IMHO. I never cared much for MMOGs like Warcraft.

Yeah I probably dumped 6 months of my life into Skyrim and Witcher 3 . I think I sunk at least 300 hours in Witcher 3 . Yeah you definitely gotta Check out “Ghosts”. Best game I’ve played in years

My playing days were at Robos in Wide Water Square off of Broad River and Saint Andrews road, Barrel Of Fun at Dutch Square Mall, Putt-Putt Golf and Games located on Saint Andrews road, and I think the they had games at the dollar Cinemas off of Saint Andrews road and Dutch Square theater. I remember going to Myrtle Beach in the 1980s and arcade games were everywhere.

It has been over 20 years since I last been to South Carolina, I would like to return one day, to see how much it has changed. Particularly Williams Brice Stadium and view for the first time ever the Colonial Life Area and Founders Park. I have seen pictures of the Carolina Coliseum and noticed they have constructed some buildings in the north and south parking lots. I am surprised they have not auctions off what left of the seating in the Carolina Coliseum.

Spent many a day in Barrel of Fun, and many a birthday party at Putt-Putt and their arcade after you played golf. Best memory of an arcade was having several birthday parties for myself or my brother and a small group of friends at Aladdin's Castle in Bush River Mall. We'd play for an hour or two and then go catch a movie afterwards.

Reactions: JohnnySurfin
I still have one that works. I also have the basketball and baseball ones that still work...
my dad used to have this game on the back of the shitter when i was really young! it was the only place he could have quiet time i now realize. hed be in there a long time after work and come out just in time for dinner! haha “dad!!! whatcha doin?!! dad! dad!!”

Goldeneye on N64. The multi player portion led to many a drunken battle in college.
I don’t have my N64 no more but I still have the cartridges for Goldeneye,Mario 64 and WCW vs NWO revenge.that’s my favorite wrestling game.I emulate those games now.looks way better on my pc .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT