ADVERTISEMENT

OT Def Leppard, Journey coming to CLA Aug 15th

R-1455421-1450631742-4844.jpeg.jpg

Reactions: HI Cock
Additionally, Def Leppard and Journey fan presales will begin Monday, Jan. 29 at noon.

What does that even mean?
Fanclubs, which scalpers are a member of, and will buy up all the tickets in less than 4 mins and you'll see them online for $400 a seat.

Additionally, Def Leppard and Journey fan presales will begin Monday, Jan. 29 at noon.

What does that even mean?
If you're members of their "official fan clubs" or suite holders, benefactors of the venue, employees of the venue, you get to buy tickets ahead of time. Example...when I worked at the Athletic Department, we could buy tickets to events before they went on sale to the public. That's how I got my U2 tickets, GNR/Metallica tickets, Garth Brooks tickets when I was in school.

Reactions: robertfootball
If you're members of their "official fan clubs" or suite holders, benefactors of the venue, employees of the venue, you get to buy tickets ahead of time. Example...when I worked at the Athletic Department, we could buy tickets to events before they went on sale to the public. That's how I got my U2 tickets, GNR/Metallica tickets, Garth Brooks tickets when I was in school.

Extra cool points for Metallica

Elaborate on that a little bit. You saying you didn't like the finale? I didn't care for the last scene myself.
With the basic tenor of the entire series, it's my opinion that the audience would have been better served witnessing Tony getting whacked. No place for artistic symbolism at this point.

Reactions: Cock_Donor
With the basic tenor of the entire series, it's my opinion that the audience would have been better served witnessing Tony getting whacked. No place for artistic symbolism at this point.
My wife and I watched every episode of the entire run and I told her this could only end one way - with Tony getting killed. Ironically, James Gandolfini, who played Tony, died suddenly at 52 after the series ended so they can't even bring resolution to the plot through a sequel.

Someone should note who has not posted to this thread. Then we will know who the "real" fans are.
Missed that one, but I did see Black Crowes open up for Metallica in '89.

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
My wife and I watched every episode of the entire run and I told her this could only end one way - with Tony getting killed. Ironically, James Gandolfini, who played Tony, died suddenly at 52 after the series ended so they can't even bring resolution to the plot through a sequel.
Yep. There were rumblings of a movie sequel prior to his demise.

Bottom line, King....I was pissed with the ending, as were many.

Reactions: king ward
Is Neal Shon touring with Journey on guitar? If Shon will be there, I'd consider & if he AND Gregg Roliie are in today's band, I am in. Not a huge Def guy, Id be there more for Journey. Thanks for the info- Im going to look into.

Went to this show last time they were here. Journey was ok (but not the same without Steve Perry). Def Leppard was great. Both are among my favorites of all-time. Can't wait to go to it!

I also watched every episode, on the very last episode on the very last scene I remember freaking out thinking my cable went out when the screen went black. Then the credits start to roll about a minute later, and then asking oneself WTF just happened ??
Unsatisfying.

King et al; You may have already seen this but if not;

Got five words for these old hair/arena bands: Know when to say when.
Hey that's not nice. I know they are not saving the world or inventing cures for cancer. It's just rock and roll. Or maybe just rock. Probably it's only pop played loud with metallic undertones.

But I like it!

Reactions: SCcocks4ever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT