ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Epstein dead by suicide

...or maybe the thought of what happens to child molesters when they reach “The Big House”...esp. wealthy sex traffickers. Would probably need a drawstring to keep from having a permanent pink sock

Reactions: Legendary Cock
You would have to be really naïve not to see what happened. A man that was on suicide watch commits suicide. His testimony could have brought down a lot of powerful people.
In the three articles I read, they wouldn't confirm he was on suicide watch. Should he have been? Probably, but no one seems to know.

Reactions: crafty30
A statistical impossibility. Nothing random or incidental about it. If your testimony can tAke the Clinton's down, you're on suicide watch.
I understand it is quite a few high ranking government officials, industry leaders, etc. The court just ordered the investigative records unsealed, so it should be interesting.

I'm hearing reports that Bill and Hillary were seen on security cameras entering the jail this morning

Reactions: PC31
A history that has repeated itself about a dozen times since 93. The FBI is now investigating. They'll conclude Putin wanted him dead and 17 Intel agencies will agree! But with Bubba Clinton taking 27 flights on the Lolita express, you knew Epstein was on borrowed time.
It didn't just occur on his island.

4188.jpg

In the three articles I read, they wouldn't confirm he was on suicide watch. Should he have been? Probably, but no one seems to know.
He had already attempted it one time. Why would he not be on suicide watch? That is suspicious if true.

He had already attempted it one time. Why would he not be on suicide watch? That is suspicious if true.
I know. Tried a month ago and was since denied any attempt to be on house arrest in NY or Florida. He should have been, but the newspapers couldn't get any confirmation of it from the Manhattan DA's office....or his own lawyer.

Wow people just WOW.
Talk about misplaced outrage. So far not one word in this thread about all the innocent girls who's lives were shattered by this monster and may never recover from the psychological damage caused.
Why would you think no one is outraged by what he did? I am outraged that a lot of people that may have done things to young girls with him may get away with it because of his death.

Why would you think no one is outraged by what he did? I am outraged that a lot of people that may have done things to young girls with him may get away with it because of his death.
Before jumping to conclusions, lets find out what the formerly sealed records have to offer. Too many newspapers tried very hard to get those for them to be kept quiet. Plus, the investigation is still ongoing. The only thing that stopped was the prosecution.

Because so far no one has mentioned it, I thought I made that clear in my original post.

I

Now they are saying he was not on suicide watch and the cameras in his room malfunctioned last night.

Cut the crap. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You also know the Clinton's are responsible for this suicide along with about a dozen more
Every investigator involved disagrees with you and your conspiracy theory....unless you are in the habit of calling the police liars.

Reactions: howard13
Suicide watch in this jail apparently means watching someone commit Clinton Assisted suicide on your prisoner? Of course the Royal Family wanted him dead, so maybe MI6 took care of him?

I wonder who has all of those tapes of important people raping underaged girls? Maybe his attorneys, I am sure the Mossad has copies.

I am certain more interesting twists to come from this...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT