ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fox's Ansley Earhardt soon to be single

Sounds messy. Poor kid. There will be way too much info about her parents on the internet for her to google someday.

Hopefully they’ll be civil about it all but when there is $$ involved that rarely happens.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
image.jpg

Reactions: BeatClem5
Will Proctor is a dumb ass in more ways than one...

She’s going though family problems with her mother being sick, taking care of both her mom and 2 year old child and working odd hours while he works on Wall Street, trying to be another Wolf of Wall Street...

I did not know that. He always gave off a really arrogant vibe to me.

Ainsley is a local girl... Went to Spring Valley, FSU, Carolina. Worked at WLTX before moving to NY...

Her first husband from Texas physically abused her, they divorce and she married Will Proctor, had a kid and her mother had a stroke earlier this year...

Flying back and forth from NY to Columbia almost every weekend...

If true he cheated on her with one of her friends, the I hope his pecker falls off...

That's why I say he is trying to be the next Wolf of Wall Street...

Reactions: Golden Cock
Ainsley is a local girl... Went to Spring Valley, FSU, Carolina. Worked at WLTX before moving to NY...

Her first husband from Texas physically abused her, they divorce and she married Will Proctor, had a kid and her mother had a stroke earlier this year...

Flying back and forth from NY to Columbia almost every weekend...

If true he cheated on her with one of her friends, the I hope his pecker falls off...

That's why I say he is trying to be the next Wolf of Wall Street...

She's 42, pretty, talented, worth $4 million. Guess she was getting too old for Will (bench warmer behind Whitehurst until '06), who's seven years her junior.

Last edited:
Ainsley is awesome Gamecock. Proctoe must be an idiot. And Mav - she happens to work for the only major network that is even close to being objective. If you don`t watch Fox News you have no idea what is really going on in this country.

To be fair, Proctor has vehemently and publicly denied he cheated on her.
This will be her second divorce. Quite a record for her age.

The entire Fox News on air talent group is a smorgasbord of divorces and cheating.

Jesse Watters, age 39, left his wife (they had 2 young children) for his 25 year old mistress (and coworker),

Pete Hegseth cheated on his wife and got a coworker pregnant, then left his wife (3 children with her).

Charles Payne who is on Fox and Fox Business had a 3 year extra-marital affair with a lady that use to appear on Fox as republican talking head. She was also married.

Ed Henry, married, had a long time not so secret affair with a Las Vegas stripper. He was removed from the air for awhile but eventually returned.

Those good ole “family values.”

Will Proctor is a dumb ass in more ways than one...

She’s going though family problems with her mother being sick, taking care of both her mom and 2 year old child and working odd hours while he works on Wall Street, trying to be another Wolf of Wall Street...

The entire Fox News on air talent group is a smorgasbord of divorces and cheating.

Jesse Watters, age 39, left his wife (they had 2 young children) for his 25 year old mistress (and coworker),

Pete Hegseth cheated on his wife and got a coworker pregnant, then left his wife (3 children with her).

Charles Payne who is on Fox and Fox Business had a 3 year extra-marital affair with a lady that use to appear on Fox as republican talking head. She was also married.

Ed Henry, married, had a long time not so secret affair with a Las Vegas stripper. He was removed from the air for awhile but eventually returned.

Just because those people host shows doesn't mean I hold them in some high regard like role model status. "Democrats only have sex with their wives"-Bill Clinton. Anthony Weiner agrees too. Is he out of jail yet? I'll pass on the nut jobs at MSNBC like Al Sharpton, Morning Joye (who somehow has a job after her hypocritical tweets from long ago) or conspiracy theorist Rachel Maddow, who basically has a job because she is attracted to women and looks like a dude.

Last edited:

Thank you Will Proctor for your input...

Reactions: NetworkX
I'm a relatively big fan of Fox News. I can't stand Steve Doocey. I know she's a Gamecock, but Ainsley says many profoundly stupid things during group interviews of serious guests, You can almost read their minds in trying to figure out how to respond to her. Brian K. is by far the best on that show.

I like Brett Beier, Chris Wallace, and the 8 p.m. guy. The farther you go into the evening, the less I like the hosts. They are just strident.

I don’t care if you hold them or anyone in high regard or not. Just couldn’t care less.

I was just pointing out the laundry list of divorces and affairs that their hosts have recently experienced while spending plenty of time touting “conservative family values. “

I always find hypocrites interesting.

QUOTE="sclawman77, post: 4181541, member: 13542"]Just because those people host shows doesn't mean I hold them in some high regard like role model status. "Democrats only have sex with their wives"-Bill Clinton. Anthony Weiner agrees too. Is he out of jail yet? I'll pass on the nut jobs at MSNBC like Al Sharpton, Morning Joye (who somehow has a job after her hypocritical tweets from long ago) or conspiracy theorist Rachel Maddow, who basically has a job because she is attracted to women and looks like a dude.[/QUOTE]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT