ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fox's Ansley Earhardt soon to be single

Ainsley relies on her notes that she usually holds in her hand more than any cable news host on tv. She simply isn’t well read. Doocy, and Kilmeade constantly have to correct her.

She makes a lot of mistakes and often has to issue corrections, including just last week.

She’s on there for one pretty obvious reason and she’s willing to wear cocktail dresses on morning tv.

I'm a relatively big fan of Fox News. I can't stand Steve Doocey. I know she's a Gamecock, but Ainsley says many profoundly stupid things during group interviews of serious guests, You can almost read their minds in trying to figure out how to respond to her. Brian K. is by far the best on that show.

I like Brett Beier, Chris Wallace, and the 8 p.m. guy. The farther you go into the evening, the less I like the hosts. They are just strident.

Ainsley relies on her notes that she usually holds in her hand more than any cable news host on tv. She simply isn’t well read. Doocy, and Kilmeade constantly have to correct her.

She makes a lot of mistakes and often has to issue corrections, including just last week.

She’s on there for one pretty obvious reason and she’s willing to wear cocktail dresses on morning tv.
giphy.gif

Your certainly welcome. Just thought I’d point out the other side of the argument. It’s not as if Ainsley has an impressive record in the marriage department.

No, you just pointed out how ugly you are towards women...

Specially when she is dealing with personal problems with her mother...

Ainsley has admitted that she has done things that she isn't proud of in college and looked towards Christ for forgiveness...

The reason for the divorce of her first husband was an abusive relationship and her second husband cheated on her...

You may believe Will Proctor that the reason wasn't cheating...

But both men couldn't handle a beautiful women like Ainsley and you couldn't resisted taking pot-shots of her because she works for FoxNews...

Maybe you should do what Ainsley did, looked towards Christ for forgiveness...

Your certainly welcome. Just thought I’d point out the other side of the argument. It’s not as if Ainsley has an impressive record in the marriage department.

Well...he cheated. Its one thing to have a marriage falling apart and cheat. It another to have sex with your wife and someone else contemporaneously.

Will is a spoiled prick. Even clem fans think so.

Honestly, I cannot believe @Brian Shoemaker is keeping this thread unlocked. There is no place for it here.

This thread supports my theory that men actually gossip more than women. “He cheated”. “No he didn’t cheat.” “She’s hot.” “Twice divorced.”

No one knows the truth but them, except some people on this message board who speak with authority on such matters.

One would think this was the off season and there is nothing else to discuss except the personal lives of the talking heads on Pravda.

This thread supports my theory that men actually gossip more than women. “He cheated”. “No he didn’t cheat.” “She’s hot.” “Twice divorced.”

No one knows the truth but them, except some people on this message board who speak with authority on such matters.

One would think this was the off season and there is nothing else to discuss except the personal lives of the talking heads on Pravda.

Does it counts if you know her mom???

Reactions: cockofdawn
Pure nonsense. You got flustered because of a difference of opinion.

I’m not referring to but one woman.

I don’t care what she did in college or any other point in her life. I simply stated the fact of her current marital issues which isn’t private. It’s been written about in New York newspapers and she has mentioned them herself.

I have no reason to believe her or Will Proctor, or to disbelieve her or Will Proctor. I simply posted that he has denied her accusations.

The rest of your statement is strange too. IF her ex cheated on her, he clearly could handle her. He just chose to handle her and other women too.

Ainsley has admitted that she has done things that she isn't proud of in college and looked towards Christ for forgiveness...

The reason for the divorce of her first husband was an abusive relationship and her second husband cheated on her...

But both men couldn't handle a beautiful women like Ainsley and you couldn't resisted taking pot-shots of her because she works for FoxNews...

Last edited:
She apparently says he did. He says he didn’t. I don’t care. I just pointed out he denies it. End of story.

Well...he cheated. Its one thing to have a marriage falling apart and cheat. It another to have sex with your wife and someone else contemporaneously.

Will is a spoiled prick. Even clem fans think so.

Honestly, I cannot believe @Brian Shoemaker is keeping this thread unlocked. There is no place for it here.

A guy with a GINT degree is a Fox fan :(
I also went to law school, chief. Even passed the bar. On my first try!!

Back when I was in undergraduate school many of the international studies professors were former diplomats. They weren't ideologues. We didn't always agree, but they never had a problem with my conservative views so long as I could back them up. USC sent me to a national foreign affairs conference at the Naval Academy, so I guess I wasn't too far out of the mainstream.

Reactions: coolcock2001
I was also a GINT major. Once I was sitting in class and a TA came in and said our professor was running late and would be in soon. We waited for a few minutes bugging the TA to admit to us that the prof wasn’t coming. He finally buckled and said he was on the phone doing a consultation with someone at the state department.

I think it was Dr. Kegley.

My favorite was Dr. Angel.

A list of some of the distinguished group back when I was in school (I was there in early 90s)
https://www.sc.edu/bulletin/archives/2001-2002/ugrad/LibGovI.html

I also went to law school, chief. Even passed the bar. On my first try!!

Back when I was in undergraduate school many of the international studies professors were former diplomats. They weren't ideologues. We didn't always agree, but they never had a problem with my conservative views so long as I could back them up. USC sent me to a national foreign affairs conference at the Naval Academy, so I guess I wasn't too far out of the mainstream.

What were the things she did in college that she was not proud of?

Last edited:
I don’t care if you hold them or anyone in high regard or not. Just couldn’t care less.

I was just pointing out the laundry list of divorces and affairs that their hosts have recently experienced while spending plenty of time touting “conservative family values. “

I always find hypocrites interesting.

QUOTE="sclawman77, post: 4181541, member: 13542"]Just because those people host shows doesn't mean I hold them in some high regard like role model status. "Democrats only have sex with their wives"-Bill Clinton. Anthony Weiner agrees too. Is he out of jail yet? I'll pass on the nut jobs at MSNBC like Al Sharpton, Morning Joye (who somehow has a job after her hypocritical tweets from long ago) or conspiracy theorist Rachel Maddow, who basically has a job because she is attracted to women and looks like a dude.
[/QUOTE]
......unlike the Donald-duck, who has sexually assault at least 19 women, and cheated with a few more,
(With cash) and has been called “tinny-winnie” and noballsatall by partners he denies knowing!!!
What a man!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool:

Ainsley is awesome Gamecock. Proctoe must be an idiot. And Mav - she happens to work for the only major network that is even close to being objective. If you don`t watch Fox News you have no idea what is really going on in this country.

You think Fox isnt slanted to the right? They admit it. You must be blind my friend

Reactions: mavcock
Surely, what she did in college was not all that bad or else she would not have gotten some of the jobs she has received over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT