ADVERTISEMENT

OT: I'm looking for a good on-line English Grammar and Punctuation website.

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
I had a English Teacher on GCC give me a link for an outstanding website for both Grammar and Punctuation but that was several computers ago.

I have done a search but can't find one that I like and that was as easy to use as the one I previously had.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I had a English Teacher on GCC gave me a link for an outstanding website for both Grammar and Punctuation but that was several computers ago.

I have done a search but can't find one that I like and that was as easy to use as the one I previously had.

Any suggestions?
Grammarly is good.

I had a English Teacher on GCC gave me a link for an outstanding website for both Grammar and Punctuation but that was several computers ago.

Any suggestions?

u cant teach an ole dawg (Freddie), new tricks! LOL

Any suggestions?

What kind of site are you looking for specifically? to solve what problem?

What kind of site are you looking for specifically? to solve what problem?

Example, one that if I have questions about Capitalization, I can just go click on Capitalization, or questions about Grammar I can click on that, etc. The link that I once had contained a Home Page and listed almost all questions one would have relative to Grammar and Punctuation. The Home Page had about 10 topics and one simply clicked on the topic of their choice.

I had a English Teacher on GCC give me a link for an outstanding website for both Grammar and Punctuation but that was several computers ago.

Any suggestions?
I think you're trolling, Fred.

Reactions: Golden Cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT