ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Nashville hotels…

Poultrygeist

Feb 16, 2002
Need recommendations on Nashville hotels that are close to downtown and the Bridgestone Arena. My wife got me possibly the best gift she had gotten me ever this Christmas - tickets to see Rod Stewart in Nashville over the 4th of July weekend. I would like to find one with parking, so far most have valet and it costs a lot. I am pretty cheap as far as things like that go. Are there any good hotels that won’t break the bank that are in a safe area and close to everything?

I travel to Nashville on business all the time. You aren't going to find any hotel downtown where you are headed without valet, and a parking charge. That area is within walking distance of arena, and all of the bar area that Nashville is famous for. So either be prepared to pony up the cash for an expensive room and valet, or get a cheaper hotel on the outskirts and take Uber into town, or drive in and pay to park in parking garage.

Last edited:
I travel to Nashville on business all the time. You aren't going to find any hotel downtown where you are headed without valet, and a parking charge. That area is within walking distance of arena, and all of the bar area that Nashville is famous for. So either be prepared to pony up the cash for an expensive room and valet, or get a cheaper hotel on the outskirts and take Uber into town, or drive in and pay to park in parking garage.

This for sure!

Need recommendations on Nashville hotels that are close to downtown and the Bridgestone Arena. My wife got me possibly the best gift she had gotten me ever this Christmas - tickets to see Rod Stewart in Nashville over the 4th of July weekend. I would like to find one with parking, so far most have valet and it costs a lot. I am pretty cheap as far as things like that go. Are there any good hotels that won’t break the bank that are in a safe area and close to everything?
U you can walk a couple miles, stay around vandy (parking included up there), ……….leave early to hit all the honky tonks on the way down there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT