ADVERTISEMENT

OT . . . SIAP - Columbia repeals emergency mask mandate effective immediately *

Please explain the mask mandate to the 750,000 plus dead citizens of this country. I'm sure they would agree it was useless if they were alive .
And just how many of them would still be alive if the masks hadn’t given them a false sense of security? Big retail was not going to allow a little pandemic to eat into its profits so let’s all put this little chin diaper on and pretend it works.

They've been told to hate democrats for an entire generation now. It and social media the biggest reason for our societal divide right now.

Maybe but the Dems have their own marketing departments: MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC while the right has Fox except that Fox has its share of libs, too. So I'd say it's extremely unbalanced.

Doesn't matter though. The country gave Biden and Harris a chance and it has been a miserable failure. We'll be red again in a year, except a neutered White House.

Just hope we can minimize the damage until then.

Last edited:
No, he is obsessed with government morons trying to completely control how adults live their lives in a free country. Especially when the Liberal idiots treat illegal aliens better than their own citizens.
So you are pro gay marriage and pro choice then?

A Republican candidate won’t win in the City of Columbia. It’s a very liberal City and people only care about if there is a D for democrat attached to the name. I’m shocked it was close enough for a runoff. Tameka Devine is a political sWaMp MoNsTeR but it’s what we are going to get unless there is a miracle.

When is the runoff vote? I’ll go out and vote for whoever the other candidate is.
Tuesday. The only reason there is a run-off is because the Democrats split their votes, and neither side received 50% of the total vote. Now all the other Democrat candidates are backing Devine.

Yeah...they did the ole "I'm not endorsing anyone" thing one day and then "I endorse ______" just in time for the run-off.

And if anyone thinks the City repealing their mask mandate a week before the run-off has anything to do with the Covid numbers continuing to drop, they're being naïve.

Good point. I didnt think about that.
Gotta get out the vote and the vote they need is primarily double masked if i had to bet

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT