ADVERTISEMENT

OT What happened to Locker Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta give you credit dude. You handled ST great and did so longer than I ever imagined.
I enjoyed that board when you could actually have a civil discussion. But even when you were in a decent discussion with someone some people (I won’t use the worn out term TROLLS) with offering opinions...or too much time on their hands...would make it impossible to have a conversation.
But kudos for the effort.

BTW...did BF cancel his subscription yet, lol.
more about the only poster than counts= me
there is only one legend in Gamecock fandom, that is me. the rest of you are paper mache cut outs

more about the only poster than counts= me
there is only one legend in Gamecock fandom, that is me. the rest of you are paper mache cut outs
Wait a minute,...you mean to tell me we’ve messaging with a legend?

b0d3e600-dd11-42e3-b4af-9e5f8ff8b266_screenshot.jpg

Well, I thought it was a lovely story. And you tell it so well...

forrest.jpg

Oh, was that the house on White St beside the Kilburnie house? If so, I've been in that house and it made my hair stand up!! I'm certain that place was haunted! I'll be on the left coast for work until Feb 17. Might be up there the 2nd weekend in March. I'll keep up with you on here and let you know.

Cock_Donor...Sounding like Lancaster places? Live and work in Lancaster. Doing my second stint here. Worked at Williams Flooring from 95-05 and after a 10 year frame in Lexington, I came back in 15. Nice to see a few others from the Red Rose City!

Reactions: Cock_Donor
My favorite Locker Room thread was the one about a guy that everyone hated. Just random posters all knew the same guy and everyone hated him. I hope that one is saved somewhere for posterity, along with the doo doo ice thread.

The thread and the guy you are talking about is Fat Harvey. I use to live across the street from him when we were kids and even teenagers. One of my friends started the thread and I added a number of posts about him. I even called one of my best friends, who was not even a sports fan, and asked him to post about Fat Harvey. He got a username and made one post about him.

Fat Harvey was a piece of garbage. After he died for some reason I feel compelled to call his wife and she said he stayed so drunk the last four years of his life that he didn't even know where he was. Now isn't that something for one's wife to say about them after they are deceased.

There were a number of people from the old neighborhood that posted various stories based on true experiences involving Fat Harvey. His own mother litterally didn't like him.

Reactions: DarkCock
The thread and the guy you are talking about is Fat Harvey. I use to live across the street from him when we were kids and even teenagers. One of my friends started the thread and I added a number of posts about him. I even called one of my best friends, who was not even a sports fan, and asked him to post about Fat Harvey. He got a username and made one post about him.

Fat Harvey was a piece of garbage. After he died for some reason I feel compelled to call his wife and she said he stayed so drunk the last four years of his life that he didn't even know where he was. Now isn't that something for one's wife to say about them after they are deceased.

There were a number of people from the old neighborhood that posted various stories based on true experiences involving Fat Harvey. His own mother litterally didn't like him.

Thanks for refreshing my memory. "Fat Harvey" will be the name of my next band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT