ADVERTISEMENT

Other than the taters.......which team do you

tngamecock#

Sep 10, 2000
want to beat the most this year? (Of course, UGA/UF/UT come to mind)......
But for me, it's UK. I don't know why, but losing to them the past few years has ticked me off almost as much as the tater losses. But at least I could hang my hat on Clemsux being the better team at the time. UK, not so much.

Its gotta be Texas AM. They handled us every time weve played them and all they do is beat their chest and chant SEC west. We owe them. Also Arkansas. I hate losing to them in any sport

Reactions: kamikazedreamer
I hate Tennessee.

Bingo, Tenn, when they are down, its very good for us, NC is the x factor in our recruiting base, and we need Tenn to stay out of our state. Tenn is also strong competition for Georgia kids that don't want to stay home.

Tenn starting defensive line when they won their natty in 1998 were all from SC, while our line was putrid that year.

I like when they are in turmoil the most second to the Taters

UGA is always going to win most of the head to head battles against us in the state of Georgia for recruits when both schools want them, being the home school.

I always root for the Voltard's demise.

Last edited:
This post is why I hate the sec lovefest most of our fans have I do not like any of them! I am a USC fan not a sec fan
I'm totally with you. When UF, Bama or UGA play I pull against them and it doesn't matter who the opponent is. The only SEC team I can say I kind of like is Auburn, and that's because a good friend of mine graduated from there.

Reactions: Jpcooper
Just the fact that we have to declare Kentucky is extremely depressing to me.

giphy.gif

For me the question is who (besides clemtech) would I hate to lose to the most. That would be Mizzou. Can't even stomach the thought.

Its gotta be Texas AM. They handled us every time weve played them and all they do is beat their chest and chant SEC west. We owe them. Also Arkansas. I hate losing to them in any sport
Just curious, you have a personal connection to Arkansas? I ask because to me, they're as "meh" as a conference game can get.

Normally this is an easier exercise, but after 3 and 6 win seasons....I'm ticked off and want to beat every single team we play.

That said, if I could guarantee one win before the season begin and it couldn't be Clemson, then I'd pick UGA. I usually flip-flop between UGA and UT in terms of hate....and, since we beat UT last year, I'd go with UGA. If Auburn were on the schedule, I would pick them.

Reactions: tngamecock#
I'm from upstate and live down in Coastal Ga, and I share your sentiment.

Georgia gives me the hives.

Born in Macon, most of my dads family are UGA fans. Now live in the Upstate. 100 miles to Columbia and 100 miles to Athens. Way to close to Athens and Pickens County

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT