ADVERTISEMENT

Out of the top 20....

lol now you’re just making up things…as usual

It was always about the quality of the class.
If it's about quality of class then you have to count Rattler and Stogner. A 5* and a 4*. And if the reported January commitment holds another 4*. So one 5* and six 4*. And as convoluted and cherry picked as that is. It makes as much sense as your evaluation 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: WingchunCock
If it's about quality of class then you have to count Rattler and Stogner. A 5* and a 4*. And if the reported January commitment holds another 4*. So one 5* and six 4*. And as convoluted and cherry picked as that is. It makes as much sense as your evaluation 🤷‍♂️
I mean that speaks to the problem with our recruiting when you have to add in two transfers and we are still significantly behind Clemson who is in one of their worst years of recruiting in recent years.

I would never start a thread about this, but I'm seeing some social media noise this morning to the effect that charges against JyVonte McClendon might be getting dropped. I can't authenticate it myself and don't know whether or not it means he will eventually sign with us. It's a "for what it's worth", "wait and see" situation.

Reactions: section907
I would never start a thread about this, but I'm seeing some social media noise this morning to the effect that charges against JyVonte McClendon might be getting dropped. I can't authenticate it myself and don't know whether or not it means he will eventually sign with us. It's a "for what it's worth", "wait and see" situation.

Don't recall the details. Is this the kid who shot at someone over a road rage incident?

Sounds like BS to me.
Randall didn't take our calls, this is a fact, Lukus didn't take our calls, this is a fact, Sneed only started talking out calls around the BYE week or so, all of this has been discussed and Sneed and Lukus were mentioned on the gamecockcentral podcast. Also Sneed's coach even said that Sneed wasn't receptive until he had already committed and he felt we could've had a much better shot if he had been more receptive earlier. That is half in the top 6 players instate.

Allegedly, Yes. The initial reports looked very damning.

Yeah, I had to go look it up. In the one article, it said he admitted to shooting at the car as the woman drove away. If they are talking dropping charges, I wonder if they are buying the idea he forwarded that the car was heading towards his mother.

Yeah, I had to go look it up. In the one article, it said he admitted to shooting at the car as the woman drove away. If they are talking dropping charges, I wonder if they are buying the idea he forwarded that the car was heading towards his mother.
We'll have to see as more current information becomes available. Until and unless that happens, I have to say that nothing has changed. I hope it didn't go down the way it was first reported but I just don't know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT