ADVERTISEMENT

Outback Bowl Game Thread.....

Well I leave to go to the store and we scored 2 touchdowns so I guess I'm going to drive around for a while
Keep driving around and I'll keep watching another game and following our game on here. Soon as I turned the channel we started scoring.

It's ok to be superstitious right?

Reactions: GarnetBlood80
Shhhhh... I'm gonna need gas.

-tB5po.gif

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
Now we're letting them walk right back down the field.

Think holding might of affected that face mask?
Now the senior comes in and becomes next Tom Brady.

Reactions: Brace1
This defense needs to step up here. I would love for both units to play well at the same time for ONCE this season.

If we score 30 on this mich defense with this being his first game calling...BMAC needs to be considered for the OC.

Think holding might of affected that face mask?
Now the senior comes in and becomes next Tom Brady.

You're spot on. I saw on a Michigan board they were saying Muschamp argues on every call even when it's obvious. Of course, he's not arguing the facemask, he's arguing the obvious holding (On 3 plays I might add), that aren't called.

Lol....hopefully you don't include yourself in the "smart" category, because that is a really racist and uninformed comment.

What he said might have been insulting to southerners, but nothing about it was racist.

Win or lose, I want a new Offensive Coordinator...

Don’t make this a Ward hire!!

co-sign

And Tanner.....pay our coaches who are in demand so they don't leave.

You're spot on. I saw on a Michigan board they were saying Muschamp argues on every call even when it's obvious. Of course, he's not arguing the facemask, he's arguing the obvious holding (On 3 plays I might add), that aren't called.

King got held on the outside 2 plays in a row that last Mich possession. How great he got the INT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT