ADVERTISEMENT

Outback Bowl Game Thread.....

Maybe we should take Shi Smith out on kickoffs.

I know he's out this game, but I've wondered all season why we haven't tried Jamyiest Williams on punt returns.

Freshmen come in all the time and do that. Maybe he isn't any good at it at this level. But that was one of his strong points in high school and all star games.

You said it.

Not trying to be philosophical or anything, but sometimes I wonder why I'm still a fan.

Even when we win our games are horrible to watch. No way we'll ever have fans with "no skin in the game" watching us, unlike some other teams. It sucks for us, can you imagine what some Virginia Tech fan flipping through the channels must think after watching this a few minutes?

I take it you didn't catch Virginia Tech's fantastically entertaining game vs. UVa in late November?

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Totally unprepared for this game

Yep! I saw that from the beginning. Cocks did NOT have their heads or hearts in this bowl game. Too much talk by the staff about NEXT year and too many players thinking/day dreaming about the draft. Hope we pick it up soon or it'll be two sorry season endings in-a-row.

Not a great start but it's 3-0 guys. You'd think we're down by 30 the way some of you are throwing in the towel.

Hopefully we working out the kinks.

Point is we making same dumb azz mistakes we have all year
That’s coaching.

A bunch of chicken little's in here. We played an awful quarter and we are only down 6. The offense will get going. Jake will settle down and our D will keep us in it until then. I still think we score 30.

Reactions: Cybercock
I take it you didn't catch Virginia Tech's fantastically entertaining game vs. UVa in late November?

No I didn't. I just pulled the name "Virginia Tech," out of my ass, with no recent historical context.

Pretend I said Iowa State instead.

The point is why should anyone but a fan of either school watch this game?

A bunch of chicken little's in here. We played an awful quarter and we are only down 6. The offense will get going. Jake will settle down and our D will keep us in it until then. I still think we score 30.
You sure about that???

Look, SC was never going to hire Bmac as OC, it was something that had to be said..that being said, until SC gets a OL this will continue.

...they are the most fortunate team in America to be 8-4

Not a good feeling to see this kind of play after a month to prepare!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT