ADVERTISEMENT

Panthers: Did or did they not offer us their stadium? After reading several post I'm confused

Apparently they did- but some media folks I read on twitter said they really didn't want it- but were willing.

With the Nascar events in town this weekend, hotel rooms are almost non -existent is what Joe Person of the Charlotte paper put out.

apparently it wasn't a good situation- and that's why Tanner said it was considered- but wasn't selected.

about what actually transpired.

Apparently they did- but some media folks I read on twitter said they really didn't want it- but were willing.

With the Nascar events in town this weekend, hotel rooms are almost non -existent is what Joe Person of the Charlotte paper put out.

apparently it wasn't a good situation- and that's why Tanner said it was considered- but wasn't selected.

Charlotte Panthers have been waiting 20 years to say No to you guys.

I guess this is supposed to be funny- but it's really stupid considering we have played there several times in the last few years- and have future games scheduled there too.

IN addition, Tanner said a neutral site game wasn't a good option.

Charlotte Panthers have been waiting 20 years to say No to you guys.

Reactions: gamecockblack
Clemson fans are ridiculous. They clearly are the ones obsessed with "little brother" since they continue to post BS on our boards. I swear some of them have no life

Okay lets be serious for a minute, this was a money move for USC. If USC played at BOA stadium, there would be a lease, insurance, still refund tickets to WB, USC would lose a ton of money. Now go to LSU, still need to refund and lease stadium, but I bet there will be 100,000 tiger fans that will purchase tickets. Maybe 30,000 would be at BOA.

Clemson fans are ridiculous. They clearly are the ones obsessed with "little brother" since they continue to post BS on our boards. I swear some of them have no life
Lighten up on them. They can't help that their mother is also their cousin. They can help that their wife is also their sister, but hey, who are we to judge.

Did they offer or didn't they.?

It really depends on which message board you read to get your news. Pretty good chance if you are getting your news from FGF, then the panthers didn't offer and had a few bad words to say about USC, its coaching staff and the AD.

Non-sense.

USC has games scheduled at BofA stadium in coming years.

Pretty good chance if you are getting your news from FGF, then the panthers didn't offer and had a few bad words to say about USC, its coaching staff and the AD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT