ADVERTISEMENT

Pathetic coverage of historic win by "The State" this am. Sure it was late but come on.

psycock

Jan 20, 2001
It was in Greenville for Pete`s sake - not on the West Coast. Maybe they can`t stay up past midnight - guess they were tired and needed to go to bed. What a disappointment. You should get a paper just to see how bad the coverage was. Maybe they are planning something better for tomorrow. They did a great job on the women`s game. Deadlines can`t be that early can they? I don`t know why I even pay good money to be let down like this.

It is the disrespect that we have always received in our state. You young folks need to demand respect. They still look at us as the backward south. I hope that I'm wrong. I have seen it for over 50 years. Later!

You should get a paper just to see how bad the coverage was. ... I don`t know why I even pay good money to be let down like this.
Maybe if we actually *don't* buy the paper just to see how bad it is, then they'll realize they need to change. And then we've saved money and spent our time reading better coverage online. Win-win-win.

It was in Greenville for Pete`s sake - not on the West Coast. Maybe they can`t stay up past midnight - guess they were tired and needed to go to bed. What a disappointment. You should get a paper just to see how bad the coverage was. Maybe they are planning something better for tomorrow. They did a great job on the women`s game. Deadlines can`t be that early can they? I don`t know why I even pay good money to be let down like this.
The deadlines are 11:00 or used to be

They still have a newspaper? Didn't know that.

geeze chill out. TheState and every newspaper for that matter has to have a cutoff for printing. I swear sometimes people just try so hard to find anything to complain about

At least you GET a paper! In our area we've had 4 out of 7 delivered!

All my neighborhood gets anymore is the litter from that paper they bring around every Tuesday called "Extra." I have already emailed them to stop dropping them in the street, sides of the road, and driveways. No one cares! Stop trashing my neighborhood! At least the online version only troubles electrons.

GOCOCKS! BEATUT! BEATDOOK! BEATAST!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT