ADVERTISEMENT

Paul Biancardi picks Zion Williamson to commit to South Carolina over Clemson

The Timing of his announcement is interesting. Didn’t he say 5 to 6 PM? That puts him either near the end of the Clemson game or just before the start of our game

Reactions: 2008Gamecock2008
Ok, he said the coach sticking with him through his injury and talking about life instead of sports, really made an impression on him. Was that Brad Browell or Frank Martin? Answer that and we have cracked the code.
tumblr_mj7iufgKNi1qghl49o1_500.gif

Reactions: GCDC1959
I Don't think Clemson can buy a player with his integrity. Especially a kid that will be an NBA superstar soon after he soon after Frank takes next year's team deep in the NCAA tourney so he can experience March Madness.

Clemson has a lot of Seniors on this year's team so they will not have a good practice team or game team capable of making the NCAA tourney. He would be miserable there just pulling for the football team.
We start 3 juniors and 2 seniors- Gabe Devoe and Donte Grantham. We have one grad student from Michigan in Mark Dornell. If Zion comes to Clemson he could play the 3 position and we should be solid next season either way.

First of all I wasn't stating anything in my post just stating the fact that Paul Biancardi picked us to land Zion, with a video attached, secondly it was ZION himself who said on a interview with Jemele Hill on sportscenter that Bowen texted him the night before the interview. Not everyone new is "suspect"
Nope, you are right! Not everyone new is 'suspect' unless someone changed the vernacular for "Tater"!

Nah. Brad is a good guy and as long as he does ok, he will be fine at Clemson. They are having a nice year and like South Carolina, if you do that ever so often youll be fine.
Sorry, but you're wrong about that. He has been barely holding on the last couple seasons. His being a good guy has nothing to do with it.

I think Zion will be a Gamecock.

If he is simply looking at his best chance to win big next season with a local school then it would be USC. With him, Bowen, and Felder; that's a pretty potent trio in next year's starting five. We only lose the 2 grad transfers from this year's team. Our depth would be crazy.

We are also in a really good position with 2018 6'4 3 star Combo guard Jermaine Couisnard, and are also targeting a 3* guard from Nevada T.J. Moss, to replace Booker, and Myers
I would never discount the ability of a talented 3* recruits, who are loyal and coachable, to make real contributions to the team, and to improve as players. Thank you for reminding me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT