ADVERTISEMENT

PFF Tidbits

W

Will Helms

-- Obviously, Javon Kinlaw had a huge day, posting the single-highest game grade of any interior defensive lineman this season. On the year, he ranks first among Power 5 interior linemen with a 93.8 pass rush grade.

-- Shi Smith obviously earned a high grade for his performance yesterday. The two stats that stand out are that he has caught 11 of his 15 targets this season (With no drops) for 10 first downs. Jake Bentley had a perfect 158.3 NFL passer rating when targeting Smith yesterday.

-- Bryan Edwards caught three of four passes thrown his way. Jake Bentley is now 14/18 with 203 yards and three touchdowns when targeting Edwards.

-- Rico Dowdle had his second 100-yard game of the season, running 20 times for 112 yards. 70 of those yards came after contact giving him 144 such yards on the year.

-- Jaycee Horn has seen his role change through three games. His percentage of snaps at wide corner has steadily increased, going from 27% against Coastal to 44% in the Georgia game and 80% against Vanderbilt. Of 51 snaps at wide corner, 34 were on the left and 17 were on the right side. He technically didn't start Saturday but played 64 snaps against Vanderbilt. Kyle Shurmur was 2/5 with 18 yards against Horn Saturday. He also had a pass break-up in the win.

As always, let me know if there's a specific stat you'd like me to procure and I'll do my best. Thanks for subscribing!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News