ADVERTISEMENT

Player of the game!

viennacocks

Dec 19, 2011
Kingsley Enagbare!!!

He hurt their QB and wasn't the same after the hit. Also don't think he deserved the penalty.

He doesn't make that hit and we very well could have lost that game.

Kingsley Enagbare!!!

He hurt their QB and wasn't the same after the hit. Also don't think he deserved the penalty.

He doesn't make that hit and we very well could have lost that game.

Don’t know if I’d go as far as player of the game, but that was a turning point. I get why the flag was thrown. These days you cannot drive a QB into the ground. Having said that, it was a clean play for the last 120 years of football.

Don’t know if I’d go as far as player of the game, but that was a turning point. I get why the flag was thrown. These days you cannot drive a QB into the ground. Having said that, it was a clean play for the last 120 years of football.
But the "driving into the ground" is just a NFL rule. Right ?

Reactions: viennacocks
He is my player of the game. Putting your full weight on the takedown is an NFL rule. I don't believe it applies to college.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT