ADVERTISEMENT

Please beat Monte Lee

Not just beat, MASH those taters.

We all know and love Monte Lee. Great. He alone made the choice to join the KKKlempson Klan. I hope that they lose way more than they win as is my duty as a Fan of the Flagship University of the State of South Carolina. Omahaha.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I feel good about this team. Swinging the bats well, playing good defense & solid pitching. Need to whip the taters!

I feel good about this team. Swinging the bats well, playing good defense & solid pitching. Need to whip the taters!
I like that they're hitting and fielding is good so far, but I'm reserving judgement until they face better pitching and batting. CU and ML will be the biggest test up to that time.

I used to like Lee, but he's now the enemy. He must harbor ill feelings toward Ray for not offering him the USC job.

We all know and love Monte Lee. Great. He alone made the choice to join the KKKlempson Klan. I hope that they lose way more than they win as is my duty as a Fan of the Flagship University of the State of South Carolina. Omahaha.
He chose Clempsin with Tanners approval.

We all know and love Monte Lee. Great. He alone made the choice to join the KKKlempson Klan. I hope that they lose way more than they win as is my duty as a Fan of the Flagship Universityrgi of the State of South Carolina. Omahaha.
We all love Monte? you got to be kidding ,remember Rump fat brat, They are the enemy now. Go Cocks beat Georgia

If we play Clemson in checkers, I say beat Tigers. As for Monte Lee, if you were the head coach at your alma mater, the College of Charleston, and Clemson offered you $350,000 a year to coach in a Power Five conference, would you take the job? Or would you turn it down to stay in the good graces of the FGF forum?

Go Gamecocks (Beat the Tigers)

SC 95

Question. Would we ever hire someone who coach for Clemsux to lead one of our programs?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT