ADVERTISEMENT

Please..can we forget Clemson for a couple days!

jimnasium

Jun 21, 2001
Bladenboro, NC
We play Vandy on Thursday and are the underdog for goodness sake and still have to endure one post after the other about Clemson? How about let's be concerned about the Gamecocks for just a while and let Clemson cross our minds again in Nov. Please, can we think about our schedule and our football team now?

No-10-A2-AISI-304-Wood-Screw-5mm-x-40mm-303-010-040.jpg

wordmark-paw.gif

Why do you care what other people want to talk about? You aren't required to click on or read threads that don't interest you. Surely you're made of stern enough stuff that the very presence of threads about a rival school isn't too much for you to handle.

I pretty much never read posts about Clemson. That system works well for me. You might want to give it a try.

Why do you care what other people want to talk about? You aren't required to click on or read threads that don't interest you. Surely you're made of stern enough stuff that the very presence of threads about a rival school isn't too much for you to handle.

I pretty much never read posts about Clemson. That system works well for me. You might want to give it a try.
Didn't say I was reading them just tired of seeing them when we have a game this week. We have as many Clemson threads in a month as we do discussing our team.

Reactions: Silverspur02
We play Vandy on Thursday and are the underdog for goodness sake and still have to endure one post after the other about Clemson? How about let's be concerned about the Gamecocks for just a while and let Clemson cross our minds again in Nov. Please, can we think about our schedule and our football team now?
I agree with this!
The name of that upstate Tillman U. Should be banned from our boards.
It is sickening to see so many polluting them.

No. Many of us are eagerly waiting the implosion of the Dabo Dynasty almost as much as our season because if might happen this year. Good Lord, their bragging is unbelievable.

Crap. I never even thought about them till you brought'em up.

No. Many of us are eagerly waiting the implosion of the Dabo Dynasty almost as much as our season because if might happen this year. Good Lord, their bragging is unbelievable.

Yikes, that's no way to live your life bud.... unless watson get's injured (i hope he doesn't,) how can you honestly believe the clesmon ding (dabo + ming = ding) dynasty is going to crumble?

Please provide us with some evidence to support your claim.... give us something to be excited about other than our upcoming dubya over the Tennessee Nerds.

What is this Clemson thing that people like yourself keep posting about?:confused:

images

you reap what you sow...

fVtcFt1.jpg

#NeverForgetTheStreak #StayAngry #PAW

Yikes, that's no way to live your life bud.... unless watson get's injured (i hope he doesn't,) how can you honestly believe the clesmon ding (dabo + ming = ding) dynasty is going to crumble?

Please provide us with some evidence to support your claim.... give us something to be excited about other than our upcoming dubya over the Tennessee Nerds.
Gosh! She looks just like the Girl With the Cock Tattoo!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT