ADVERTISEMENT

Please get us a new baseball coach

Only been 2 years and they have Chad 5. He did get to the SRs last year, but this year is a disaster

Reactions: sadd66
Preferably one that can recruit people who can pitch and catch
0515e831dbf4d1647889fcac63d93b1e617fbc.jpg

Won't/wouldn't happen. He has nightmares about coaching baseball - too stressful, so he did the smartest thing (for himself), he convinced Dr. Pastidis that he was the man for the job and would replace himself with the best college baseball coach in the country.
If he thinks being an AD is less stressful, we need a new AD.

While we're making unreasonable requests, can I have johnnyplaid's 100 million dollars and the secret to immortality? And world peace, of course. Johnnyplaid can have the cookie recipe, though. I'm on a diet, and expect to be trawling for hot babes soon....

Real damn funny how we had all these highly rated star players and now they forget how to play the game. Amazing how this chit happens.

Reactions: Lakecock1
For those of us who haven’t been following the baseball program as closely the past two years as some of y’all...can you please explain to me why those questioning Kingston are morons who know nothing about baseball?

Reactions: uscalumni
At least Holbrook made the Sec tournament every year geez. Looks like we will not even make that.

At least he's taking the correct channels to remove our coach by posting his ridiculous comments on FGF Tanner looks for advice on hiring and firing on here everyday. A novel approach we should all learn from the wisdom.Laughing
Perfectly fitting irony right there!! Jimnas, hats off to ya!!

SmokinSmileRollLaugh;)

For those of us who haven’t been following the baseball program as closely the past two years as some of y’all...can you please explain to me why those questioning Kingston are morons who know nothing about baseball?
We had a lot of high ranking classes under Holbrook, but looking back we lost quite a few of those players to the pros.....a lot of them actually, more than I remember. Perfect Game gave a list of recruits and the rankings and noted who signed with a professional club.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
Please get us some new fans who know something about the sport of baseball.

To me, what is funny (and sad, at the same time), is that most of these posters do not realize that many of their own comments reveal how ignorant they truly are. And they just go on and on and on displaying their ignorance, as if, repeating it enough will convince someone that the world is flat. Welcome to South Carolina.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT