ADVERTISEMENT

Please keep longtime Gamecock Club member/ fan in your prayers

omabound

Jun 11, 2002
Greenville, SC
A good friend, an awesome Gamecock, and an even better person is having the battle of his life right now, and I ask you for your thoughts and prayers. Larry Brewer is battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer, and hospice has been called in. I have traveled all over the southeast with Larry for Gamecock sporting events, and I know he would appreciate all the prayers he can get.
Thank you all for praying for this great man and his entire family.

A good friend, an awesome Gamecock, and an even better person is having the battle of his life right now, and I ask you for your thoughts and prayers. Larry Brewer is battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer, and hospice has been called in. I have traveled all over the southeast with Larry for Gamecock sporting events, and I know he would appreciate all the prayers he can get.

Praying for him!

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I am sorry. I also knew a man that had this, beat it, and it came back but he enjoyed several more good years.

Prayers to your friend and his family. May they experience the Lords peace is this difficult time. Lost my father to pancreatic cancer almost 2 years ago.

Saying a prayer for Larry Brewer and his family right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT