ADVERTISEMENT

Please pray for my wife...

Always heard if you make it to your 7th anniversary , you're likely to experience many more past that. You and the wife are a testament to that sir!

Also Connor Shaw, Ryan Succop and Stephon Gilmore birthdays are today.

Always heard if you make it to your 7th anniversary , you're likely to experience many more past that. You and the wife are a testament to that sir!

Sir, unfortunately that is not true. I have known many couples to be married much longer than seven years but sadly their marriage ended in divorce. And to be that is very sad. I have a brother-in-law that was married 38 or 39 years and he and his wife got a divorce. But they had problems 20 years before they divorced and it's very surprising that their marriage lasted as long as it did. And there was something else very strongly at play in their marriage that caused the divorce.

But, it upsets me when I hear of a couple getting divorce. I strongly believe in marriage and have been happily married for 43 years. And I tell everyone this because it is absolutely the gospel in my case. Life didn't start for me until I got married.

Reactions: pisgah
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT