ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Want me to stick around?

Want Rod Dangerfield to continue being a regular poster on FGF?

• Yes I do. Please stay.

Votes: 77 47.5%
  • No. Get outta here!

Votes: 32 19.8%
  • I'm indifferent & don't give a rat's posterior.

Votes: 53 32.7%

• Total voters
It's kinda like Lord of the Flies around here.

Rod needs to stay. No one else is as adamant about us cheating our way to victories than him. That voice would be lost, whether you agree with him or not.
Yeah but here's the thing: Rod is by no means suggesting that we "cheat" in the slightest. Rather, he's simply suggesting that we aggressively "Blend-in" with our competition if we really want to hit the high road of success. =;-p

So....I'm back from a non-deserved banishment. Apparently, I ruffled some feathers when I needled a visiting Penn St. fan. Hey....needling people is what I do.

I am, therefore, gonna put it to the regulars of FGF....want me to stick around & stay who I am, or would you rather I take my posting talents elsewhere? I know some like me & some don't, so lets put it to a vote.
Dear friend, you have as much right to be here as anyone. I did, however, think you were over the line with the Penn State poster, who only came in good faith to make an inquiry.

I’m curious. Did your cheap friend ever find free parking for the game? If so where?

"Cheap friend" made me bust out!!

Yes. He did. Parked @ Doc's BBQ & paid some golf cart guy to take him & his to the stadium. So....I guess you can say he parked for free but paid to be transported.

Dear friend, you have as much right to be here as anyone. I did, however, think you were over the line with the Penn State poster, who only came in good faith to make an inquiry.

Sorry. Call 'em like I see 'em.

Do you work in politics?
Nah, not these days! But I danged sure did back when I was Carolina!! I worked for the State Senate for 3 years!! Saw some crazy things go on there as-well. Learned a lot about the guvment back then!! =;-p Used get to talk with then Gov Carroll Campbell quite often. Always liked and respected him by a looonnngg shot more than anyone else in state government.

Nah, not these days! But I danged sure did back when I was Carolina!! I worked for the State Senate for 3 years!! Saw some crazy things go on there as-well. Learned a lot about the guvment back then!! =;-p Used get to talk with then Gov Carroll Campbell quite often. Always liked and respected him by a looonnngg shot more than anyone else in state government.
Hah, I was only asking because how you described Dangerfield's predicament.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
So....I'm back from a non-deserved banishment. Apparently, I ruffled some feathers when I needled a visiting Penn St. fan. Hey....needling people is what I do.

I am, therefore, gonna put it to the regulars of FGF....want me to stick around & stay who I am, or would you rather I take my posting talents elsewhere? I know some like me & some don't, so lets put it to a vote.

When did you leave us????

You didn't call Penn State Football, child molester U??? Did you???

Last edited:

I got the left foot of fellowship for a while too...lol

So Rod can get banned for being his usual charming self, but we get stuck with tater followers pissing in our cornflakes on a regular basis, ban-free? What gives?
Zactly!! Baffling ain't it??!! I mean I myself have been warned in regards to a particular post I made several weeks ago. Though that was then, and this is now, sometimes I simply cannot help but wonder 'bout things. Just sayin', 'das all.

Im not ready for you to go, i have much still to learn, im quite broken up about the possibility

giphy.gif

Clemson Freshman student ^^^^ pleading with his parents on 'Move-In Day' - 'Pleeeze take me home. I hate this damn place. I wanna go to Carolina! Pleeeze take me with you. I'll do anything to get out of this stinkin' cesspool! GO COCKS!!!'

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty

If following the rules of the board, the way I, personally feel about it is unless using vulgar language which, imo, isn't necessary to make a point but, unfortunately, used all too often in today's world OR bashing our Gamecocks for the fun of it I say people have a right to post his/her opinions. Those who don't agree simply have the option of not reading them!

Heck Rob you start more posts on here than most (sadly) why would they want to boot you? They could boot themselves right out of business...lol

Rob??

Now I'm confused. So we DO allow pedophiles to our games? That just ain't right ya'll.

tenor.gif

So Rod can get banned for being his usual charming self, but we get stuck with tater followers pissing in our cornflakes on a regular basis, ban-free? What gives?

s-e04072835a7f1859003a4e254ba0e2544a113144.gif

I'm still alive.

Rod, my recommendation is that you stay on and continue to push the envelope but just to the breaking point so as not to get banished. But that's just my 2 cents worth (which with inflation being what it is, is only worth about a penny now).

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Personally I think if you want to stay, then you should stay irregardless of others opinions/positions.
A message board is just like any other environment where people share opinions, some you agree with, some you don't, and then some you are indifferent to.
With that said are you going to make your poll binding or just trying to gauge your approval rating
Oh the irony of “Harvard” Gamecock using the word “irregardless”.

Reactions: tl from little hell
The poll will decide my fate.

Up until this morning, I was just gonna give a goodbye message, but I do believe there are a fair many on here that enjoy exchanging posts with me. Yes, there are others who think I suck, but screw them.

I, therefore, decided to let democracy decide.
Hopefully you hang around I don' post much but a lot of the time your post are on point popular or not.

Garth Brooks just won entertainer of the year on the CMA awards. The voters for that were obviously wrong. You are. Now don’t let this go to your head. Remember a spade isn’t a spade isn’t a spade isn’t a spade.

Can I have you avatar? Too soon to ask?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT