ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Transfer kicker Camron Watkins

dakota4x4

Jul 14, 2004
I've been trying to convince my son to consider transferring if that is something he is interested in doing. He is currently at Boise State as a type of gray shirt. He's a class of '21 kicker that was ranked #38 in the country after only five months worth of various kicking camps. He only started kicking (football) in the summer of 2019. Played soccer since he was old enough to walk basically. I got him in town to his first camp at River Bluff in October of 2019. He went to a regional showcase in Los Angeles in December of 2019 and won the field goal kicking competition there with a 56 yard kick. He earned an invite to the Under Armour All-American weekend which included the Underclassman Invitational Challenge in January 2020. By the end of January, first of February he was ranked #38 in the country and earned a 5 star rating with Kohl's and #42 in the country 5 star by Chris Sailer. He applied to Carolina and was accepted but ultimately chose Boise, mainly due to some classmates from his high school going there and not a lot of interest from the previous staff. He will be competing for starting duties at Boise now but oh how I would love to see him in a Gamecock uniform and be able to watch him at Willy B.

His profiles are below except his Kohls as they have purged many of the '21 class profiles unless you continue to pay for it. If anyone has any inside path to get this to Lembo, he and I both would greatly appreciate it.

His senior season was cut short and they eventually ended up playing an 8 game spring season. As a Junior he was 41/41 on XPA and 9/10 on FG's

Twitter @Camron_Watkins5

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News