ADVERTISEMENT

Prayer Request: Folks I admit that I've never even dreamed that I would be posting such...

Gaimcock

Nov 18, 1998
but to get straight to point herein, any and all prayers for my mother would be gratefully appreciated!

Just last Saturday my Mom fell on her hardwood floor. Thinking that she'd only bruised her side, she didn't even tell me until Monday when she asked that I pick up some Aleve for her.

A few hours later she TM'd me to request Pepto Bismal as well as Immodium.

When I finally saw her, I was overwhelmed at her appearance, and against her screaming and cursing I immediately called 911.

After initially taking her to CMC Monroe, she was then rushed to CMC Main here in. Charlotte.

After being stabilized early Tuesday morning, emergency surgery initiated Tuesday afternoon, less than 24 hours after I called 911.

Post the initial surgery Tuesday, as I type this she is undergoing a "clean-up and inspection" surgery to make sure they've got her fixed up.

On top of all this, she's tested positive for COVID.

Again, she's under going a second phase of the emergency surgery as I type this. She has been and will go back into secluded ICU after this surgery she's undergoing now.

More later, cause there is a lot, but please any and all prayers will be gratefully appreciated!!

I am just stressed and pressed to the max right now - been like this since Monday night.

Thanks to all and more later. Gotta go, head nurse just came to get me.

Later,

Gaim

but to get straight to point herein, any and all prayers for my mother would be gratefully appreciated!

Just last Saturday my Mom fell on her hardwood floor. Thinking that she'd only bruised her side, she didn't even tell me until Monday when she asked that I pick up some Aleve for her.

When I finally saw her, I was overwhelmed at her appearance, and against her screaming and cursing I immediately called 911.

After initially taking her to CMC Monroe, she was then rushed to CMC Main here in. Charlotte.

After being stabilized early Tuesday morning, emergency surgery initiated Tuesday afternoon, less than 24 hours after I called 911.

Post the initial surgery Tuesday, as I type this she is undergoing a "clean-up and inspection" surgery to make sure they've got her fixed up.

Again, she's under going a second phase of the emergency surgery as I type this. She has been and will go back into secluded ICU after this surgery she's undergoing now.

More later, cause there is a lot, but please any and all prayers will be gratefully appreciated!!

I am just stressed and pressed to the max right now - been like this since Monday night.

Later,

Gaim
Prayers sent.....I have a 92 yo father and I fear falling and possible problems all the time.

I am sorry and prayers for the best for your mom. Sounds like she's got a team pulling for her now.

Falls can be awful for anyone- especially older, more frail people.

I fell a few years ago, not even 50 years old, and screwed up my arm which results in surgery. Certain arm injuries can be very tough and it took almost a year for my arm to feel whatever "normal" is after such an event.

I prided myself on never breaking a bone and being flexible- until I wasn't paying attention for 3 seconds and it all changed.

Later,

Gaim
Praying hard for your mom and your entire family!

Reactions: Gaimcock
Prayers to you're Mom and you Gaimcock, hoping for a speedy recovery. All of us with elderly parents can just hope and pray and leave it in Gods hands.

Praying for your mom🙏

Later,

Gaim

Later,

Gaim

Prayers sent!

Later,

Gaim
Did she get an infection or something? Prayers to your family.

Prayers sent bro. Keep us informed. Like most moms (and dads) we don’t want to be a bother and “it’s just sore, I’ll be fine”.

Later,

Gaim
Prayers sent

Later,

Gaim
You got it brother

Later,

Gaim
Prayers sent.

1st Prayers to your mom. She sounds a lot like mine. Never wanted to be a bother and hid important symptoms. . Hospital can be expensive. I’ve read tgat tge govt is picking up tab on covid patients. Sone say that’s why the numbers are so high. Who cares. I’m not sure how it would all work out and pray she is ok but check into her being a covid patient. There may be some coverage they pay.
Sorry if this sounds lame, moneys isn’t important at times like this. . Praying for the best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT