ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction for today's Duke Mayo Bowl game...

If it was 40 yrs ago I would say GCs-28, UNC-21 but have learned a hard lesson.

Reactions: 92Pony
Not excited about this game one bit.....and the last thing we need is another loss to an ACC team.....remember the Virginia game? That was one of our ugliest losses ever.

Reactions: 92Pony
I don't think we will win the game, but at least the mystery of who will be the OC next year will finally be solved. Well, maybe not today, but soon.

Reactions: CockyinNoVa
Bad matchup for sure IMO, but that's why they play the game. I do think for us to win we'll have to have to force some turnovers and score touchdowns (not FG's) off of them. Love Zeb, appreciate what he did for us this year, but I just don't see him being a difference-maker in this game. Also, we haven't been good at stopping the run this year, even when we knew it was coming. With sloppy conditions, it's coming. Can we stuff them and force them to beat us through the air? Can we even score ourselves? Guess we'll see.

Reactions: gr8spur and 92Pony
I don’t know if will cross the 50 on Offense til late in the game. 28-9 Tar babies

I don’t know if will cross the 50 on Offense til late in the game. 28-9 Tar babies

Their defense gives up an average of 170 yards per game rushing. If we can match that I think we will have a chance of holding them off. Our offensive line needs to play as well as it is capable of for us to win.

This isn't going to end well.

mission-impossible-01.gif

Doesn't seem like there's much buzz or excitement about this game at all. Unfortunately, I assume it's in large part because we're all very pessimistic about the result.

Reactions: Cola G'Cock
Oh ye of little faith. Coach Shane Beamer is on his way to doing great things with our program. Today was so encouraging and a great starter for 2022.

Reactions: jerryusc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT