ADVERTISEMENT

Preparing for nail biter today vs La Tech

Nothing like apathetic trash fans... You all remind me of Florida fans.. Get over it and cheer for the team.. If you're near the conquest brewery come get a beer.. Maybe that will calm your nerves and improve attitude..
Lol. Even Bob Fulton would say this team blows. Look OP, I'm a pragmatist, don't stick your finger in a hunk of doo doo and tell me it's chocolate.

Reactions: LAST MANGO
Nothing like apathetic trash fans... You all remind me of Florida fans.. Get over it and cheer for the team.. If you're near the conquest brewery come get a beer.. Maybe that will calm your nerves and improve attitude..
Call the fans trash and then invite them to your bar to make money off of them. That's some business model.lol

Reactions: Goldhunter
Yep born and bread. I still think we are better than what we showed last week in that horror show.
That's why everyone is so mad. We ARE better than what we showed. If the team doesn't care, why should the fans be expected to pull the dead weight?

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
That's why everyone is so mad. We ARE better than what we showed. If the team doesn't care, why should the fans be expected to pull the dead weight?
Exactly. I'm watching NC State up 10 in Tallahassee. The USC team that beat the Pack have to show up every game or we will be nothing. Plain and simple.

I love that gamecock fans are pissed. The day we get apathetic is the day we truly hit the bottom and maybe don't get back up.

keep it up fellas and go cocks!

We are an absolute joke of a program. Congrats BOT/Tanner, helluva resume you fqtards are building here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT