ADVERTISEMENT

Pruitt out at UT ?

This has been a disastrous off season for the Vols. Hope they can piece it back together soon.

So it means more when we beat em.
Beating them will not be diminished for me under any circumstances. For a program to rise, another program must fall. We had them passed there for a minute, and then we moved over and let them pass us back. If we are going to move upward in the East, we have to get back around them and how we do it doesn't matter unless it involves sanctionable cheating, which is what THEY are faced with right now.

Last edited:
Beating them will not be diminished for me under any circumstances. For a program to rise, another program must fall. We had them passed there for a minute, and then we moved over and let them pass us back. If we are going to move upward in the East, we have to get back around them and how we do it doesn't matter unless it involves sanctionable cheating, which is what they are faced with right now.
Yea. And stuff like that sucks for the kids and all innocent parties involved. I don’t want to see corruption anywhere even if it’s a rival. Now if they just suck at football, that’s different.

Fulmer made the decision on his own to step down so his successor could choose the next coach. His retirement is not connected to the investigation.

uh huh.......

Reactions: Gaimcock
Phil Fulmer is right behind him. I really think TN did Pruitt wrong.
That all depends on the extent of his involvement in this scandal. The school hired a lawyer, not for the FB program, but rather to decide how not to pay Pruitt. There must be some fire to the smoke.

Their fanbase is delusional. They expect to be relevant every year, even though they have not been relevant nationally in many years.
Why is it delusional for them to expect to be relevant? We were relevant for 4 years. I also want a head coach who expects his team to compete for the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT