ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Tanner is the smartest AD in NCAA

Except for all you know it alls on here. Im sure after you clock out of whatever fast food restaurant you work at you sift thru the hundreds of emails begging you to come be their AD. Yes i should be happy TODAY. I am…but after talking smack to clempscum all night im now coming after you. I think i hate you more than clempscum. SUPPORT YOUR TEAM. Show more class if you have to criticize a coach player or admin. Or just shut TF up and stay in your moms basement
Hey, maybe the Jamie Chadwell folks will shut up for a while. I think those are the same people moaning we didn’t get Tom Herman who subsequently went on to flop at TX.

Why can't we just enjoy a big win without eating our young? It is freaking exasperating. Nobody on this damn site knows whether Beamer will be the best coach in our history or just another miss. You may think you do but you really don't. Just enjoy an almost miraculous 8 win season, an utter dismantlement of UT and a win at Clemson. How can that not be enough for some of you?? It's ridiculous.
Shouldn’t that same “ you think you do but you don’t“ apply to those critiical of hiring Beamer before he ever coached a down? They then doubled down on their bs on every assistant coach Beamer hired. 8-4 aint setting the world on fire but it beats 2 and 3 wins so its an upward trend so far with Beamer.

Reactions: cockamammy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT