ADVERTISEMENT

Ray......we need a

We swing first pitch without taking a strike back to back.
Dtw caught stealing taking away a possible big inning.
Damn I hope we score some runs.

Reactions: PC31
Baseball coach

Ok? Who you want? You know enough about baseball(obviously, you post on the Internet)? Don't post crap without giving a viable alternative. You all realize this same stuff happened when Ray coached right?

Give us a name there coach!!!!

Ok? Who you want? You know enough about baseball(obviously, you post on the Internet)? Don't post crap without giving a viable alternative. You all realize this same stuff happened when Ray coached right?

Chad is that you? I know your hanging out in the clubhouse

Reactions: RayGilda

O'Connor. We can pay way more than UVa.

My disdain for Chad is over his tenure. I have coached baseball for 15+ years. Chad doesn't have a clue. He can recruit, I will give him that.
O'connor
Toman
Robichaux
McDonnell
And if you ever want to discuss the ins and outs of baseball. Let me know, and I will be glad to meet up with you to enlighten you on why what we have has wrecked the Lamborghini that was handed to him.

Last edited:

And nope, Ray didn't lose these games. You lose all credibility.

At least his nephew got to go up there and watch 6 pitches.

Another case of not every great assistant coach is meant be a head coach. You see it in every sport. It is the case with our head baseball coach and the jury is out on our football coach. For what it's worth, I like the Champ hire after others bowed out.

For all the talk on this board about Chad, do you think he is really in any danger of being replaced this year if we lose to Duke. I would think Ray will talk about the young pitching and give him more time. Just curious, not being in Columbia, I don't know what real and what is just venting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT