ADVERTISEMENT

Real basketball team plays tomorrow night

Cocky 45

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2019
Columbia, SC
#1 ranked women Gamecocks play @Missouri at 8:30. Men's team is a total embarrassment and disgrace can't make layups or free throws, can't shoot higher than 20%, not worth the time to watch, terrible basketball and horrible coaching.

#1 ranked women Gamecocks play @Missouri at 8:30. Men's team is a total embarrassment and disgrace can't make layups or free throws, can't shoot higher than 20%, not worth the time to watch, terrible basketball and horrible coaching.

Maybe we should postpone the Kentucky game, oops wait too late. What now

There's only one Dawn Staley that I concur with

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
I’m sure there are UK fans who are thinking last night was their Stetson game.

As we all know, basketball is more fickle than other sports. Upsets happen more often. Players get hot or cold. Referees can and do affect the outcome, more than some want to admit.

The inconsistency makes it all more exciting for the team du jour and more frustrating for the other team’s fans. I prefer to have a more consistent team personally. I’ll still enjoy the excitement of the win.

Reactions: wentzel25
Would you rather have a win over Stetson or Kentucky if could only have one?
Why should I be bound by a faulty premise? I'd rather reliabily win the games we're supposed to win, and more than half of the "pushes". Kentucky is a "name" that might not even be that good, a la Virginia. Upsets are going to happen occasionally if you put yourself in position. But you can't make a habit of losing to some of the types of teams we have dropped games to the last couple of years.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
The part that continues to frustrate me is the FT%. I think we are like 3rd worst of all NCAA teams. We missed 4 FT's in the final minute. Had we made those, Kentucky could have nailed a 3 at the end and we wouldn't have needed to even inbound the ball!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT