ADVERTISEMENT

Really great story on Trent Richardson this morning .

BobbyB1975

Sep 9, 2018
Very good story on E60 this morning . Was really heartbreaking how his family and friends leeched off him . Really sad . I’ve met Trent several times and watched him come up from almost Jr High . One of the nicest , kind hearted kids you will ever meet . Very sad how people will prey on kids like this when they succeed . Said he was paying his brother a hundred grand a year to be a “Personal Assistant”. Also didn’t realize he was playing for Birmingham in the new league . Really good segment .

Reactions: mavcock
I remember sitting in Tuscaloosa and watching him salt the game away against us with a long touchdown run. That was the same game where our man dropped what would have been a touchdown pass in the end zone (halfback pass) late in the game that might have set up a huge upset.

Very good story on E60 this morning . Was really heartbreaking how his family and friends leeched off him . Really sad . I’ve met Trent several times and watched him come up from almost Jr High . One of the nicest , kind hearted kids you will ever meet . Very sad how people will prey on kids like this when they succeed . Said he was paying his brother a hundred grand a year to be a “Personal Assistant”. Also didn’t realize he was playing for Birmingham in the new league . Really good segment .
'
I'm a big fan of his - I'm going to see Birmingham play Spurrier's team (Orlando) in a couple of weeks.

'

I'm a big fan of his - I'm going to see Birmingham play Spurrier's team (Orlando) in a couple of weeks.

He’s a really great kid . He got lambasted for failing in the NFL but honestly he was so physically gifted that he never learned to read blocks or find holes because he could just steamroll everybody until he found out the NFL is a different story . Hope he can get back to the league because he does a lot for the community in PCola and Tuscaloosa. Like to see kids like him succeed .

Reactions: mavcock
The good thing is according to a buddy of mine who is close with the family , Trent did put away a lot of his money after he cut off most of the leeches . He’s living pretty well if he never sees the NFL again . Good to hear since a lot of former NFLers end up broke . Heard his AAF contract in Birmingham is around $70,000 a year . Little different than the NFL .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT