ADVERTISEMENT

Reasons to keep Frank. Help me out.

Its a shame your parents never made you go to Sunday School
"At the time the investigations were announced, Robbins said in a statement, "Head coach Sean Miller has not been charged with -- nor accused of -- any misconduct and he has been fully cooperative and supportive of our efforts to determine the facts in pursuit of the truth. ... Based on the facts that we know at this time, we support Coach Miller and intend to provide him with all of the tools necessary to meet our goals and expectations."

The article you cited is from 4 years ago. He still has not been charged because the accusations reported in the article were not credible.

I actually have one, I guess if we want the new AD to be able to hire his own coach and make our AD job more attractive you keep him if you think Tanner is about to retire and move on?

I'm not a advocating to keep him but that would be one perhaps actual potential reason?

Last edited:
"At the time the investigations were announced, Robbins said in a statement, "Head coach Sean Miller has not been charged with -- nor accused of -- any misconduct and he has been fully cooperative and supportive of our efforts to determine the facts in pursuit of the truth. ... Based on the facts that we know at this time, we support Coach Miller and intend to provide him with all of the tools necessary to meet our goals and expectations."

The article you cited is from 4 years ago. He still has not been charged because the accusations reported in the article were not credible.
None of the head coaches involved in this situation were charged. Doesn't mean that Miller didn't do or know anything. Will Wade hasn't been charged either. Bruce Pearl either. Bill Self either. It's a shame that Assistant Coaches have been the one that have taken the fall for what I believe head coaches knew about and at least indirectly involved themselves in.

LOL. The article YOU cited is from two years ago and President Robbins later fired Miller! Do you really think I'm dumb enough to not catch that? And arranging a payment to a kid to get him to enroll is not a crime. But it is an NCAA violation and that is why he WAS shit-canned, charged by the NCAA and given a show cause. And by the way the article stated he was caught on an FBI wiretap arranging a $100,000 pmt. That's not an accusation. It's fact

Why would you make a complete ass out of yourself to defend Sean Miiller? Are you his girlfriend?

Last edited:
LOL. The article YOU cited is from two years ago and President Robbins later fired Miller! Do you really think I'm dumb enough to not catch that? And arranging a payment to a kid to get him to enroll is not a crime. But it is an NCAA violation and that is why he was shit-canned and given a show cause. And by the way the article stated he was caught on an FBI wiretap arranging a $100,000 pmt. That's not an accusation. It's fact

Why would you make a complete ass out of yourself to defend Sean Miiller? Is he your girlfriend?
I don't believe it is a fact that he personally arranged a $100,000 payment or that the NCAA has issued a Show Cause. (That would make him ineligible to be hired.) But I'd be happy to read any article that says it is a fact if you will post a link. Meanwhile, take a look at a more recent article. (March 2021 - updated last month)

This is a copy of the NOA. The allegations by the NCAA mention Miller only insofar as he failed to supervise and monitor two assistant coaches who were involved in arranging payments to players. It also cites lack of institutional control by UA and other violations by other programs as aggravating factors.

Maybe I am missing something, but where is the "fact" that Miller arranged a $100,000 payment? Where is the "Show Cause" issued by the NCAA against Miller?

- The recruiting benefit of going to a final four takes time. It's ready to kick in!

- Although he publicly berates his players, they love him.

- He is turning boys into men, regardless of record.

- Some public figures love him. Let's not upset the apple cart.

- We have been average at basketball for many years. It's who we are. A new coach won't change this.

- He is dealing with injuries, covid and suspensions. Wait until he has a full compliment of players.

- He is a good guy.

He’s forgotten more basketball than you’ll ever know!

I don't believe it is a fact that he personally arranged a $100,000 payment or that the NCAA has issued a Show Cause. (That would make him ineligible to be hired.) But I'd be happy to read any article that says it is a fact if you will post a link. Meanwhile, take a look at a more recent article. (March 2021 - updated last month)

This is a copy of the NOA. The allegations by the NCAA mention Miller only insofar as he failed to supervise and monitor two assistant coaches who were involved in arranging payments to players. It also cites lack of institutional control by UA and other violations by other programs as aggravating factors.

Maybe I am missing something, but where is the "fact" that Miller arranged a $100,000 payment? Where is the "Show Cause" issued by the NCAA against Miller?

Wow, as Andy used to say to Barney, you beat all I've ever seen. Are you unaware that anyone can read everything that you and I have posted?

-You post a link where the Arizona president states that they stand behind Sean Miller. Failing to mention that since then the same Arizona president FIRED Sean Miller.

-You post that Sean Miller hasn't been charged. I post the link that he WAS charged by the NCAA. You respond that he wasn't charged with paying players. But you didn't say that. You said he "wasn't charged". He wasn't charged with murder or sex with a farm animal either. But he was charged with NCAA violations. And, the investigation is still ongoing

-You post that it hasn't been proven that Sean Miller approved giving a recruit $100,000 and that you don't believe it. Ok fine. I never said it was proven or unproven. I stuck to the facts and posted the link. An FBI wiretap caught him on tape saying he was paying a recruit $100,000. No more. No less

-And finally, I got one thing wrong. He has not yet been given a show cause. See. That's how a man handles a mistake. He admits it. He doesn't obfuscate and try to lawyer like a child caught in the cookie jar blaming his imaginary friend for taking the cookies.

I can't imagine what it must be like dealing with you in real life. If you will be this slimy and disingenuous about Sean Miller on a message board, what would you be like if there was, say, money involved? I feel like Iike I need a bath just from reading your bullshit

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT