ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting issues...

All those mental errors you saw last night wasn't a recruiting problem, it was a coaching problem. I saw one play where we had 3 receivers run seam routes inside the hash marks. All 3! Who the hell drew that play up?

An offense ranked 101 in the counrty is far from above average..idiot doesnt do you justice..smh
I said skill group dumb ass. Our rb's and receivers are ten times better now than they were 2 years ago. The offensive ranking has a whole lot more to do with the coaching and a qb that can't hit a wide open player than it does these individual skill groups.

No, you're the poor deluded fool who buys the "let's just recruit harder" mantra that fatboy spouts off after every train wreck of a poor, ill-coached performance. Some of you numb-nuts can't understand that coaching the players once they get here is a much more important phase of building a successful program than just counting paid recruiting service stars. But don't mind me, please continue to enjoy your mediocrity for a couple more years until fatboy gets fired .... again!
What do you think he has done? The mere fact that this team as it is constituted is 8-4 is nothing short of a coaching miracle. He took a low 3 star DE and turned him into the sec leader for tackle for loss in two years. We went from having the worst secondary in the entire conference to having a more than respectable one, in two seasons. Clown.

Reactions: Cyclone94
Muschamp .... great recruiter, defensive genius, new start- offense won't be like UF. How's all that working out for us? I was against this hire 2 years ago and nothing he has done has proven me wrong. I'll be a women's soccer fan for the next two or three football seasons until he is gone.

How do you get defensive genius when looking at a 90-17 scoring aggregate over past two years?

What a dumb ass comment. What has it gotten us? 8-4 record in year two of the rebuild. A noticeaby improved defense that is only getting better. An offensive skill group that has been flipped from terrible to above average in Just two classes. You're an idiot.
the problem I see is we have fans that cannot stand the fact that Clemson is on top of that mountain and we aint climbing it fast enough to suit them....yes, that was pathetic yesterday, but nobody was gonna coach us to a win against them unless they had a bad day....all this bellyaching is really more about Clemson than it is us....now, they aint gonna admit that

Reactions: Cyclone94
the problem I see is we have fans that cannot stand the fact that Clemson is on top of that mountain and we aint climbing it fast enough to suit them....yes, that was pathetic yesterday, but nobody was gonna coach us to a win against them unless they had a bad day....all this bellyaching is really more about Clemson than it is us....now, they aint gonna admit that
It's not THAT we lost so much as it is HOW we lost. When you score a touchdown (your only touchdown, mind you) in garbage time two years in a row, people are going to get pissed off.

What do you think he has done? The mere fact that this team as it is constituted is 8-4 is nothing short of a coaching miracle. He took a low 3 star DE and turned him into the sec leader for tackle for loss in two years. We went from having the worst secondary in the entire conference to having a more than respectable one, in two seasons. Clown.

Really? 8-4 versus most teams with sub-.500 records. And respectable secondary? Our "shutdown" corner holds on every play, applauds for himself each time that he is penalized, taunts a team that is up by 30, and the other corner is 5'7" and got turned a 360* twice Saturday. Oh, wait! We have another defensive back who likes piggyback rides into the endzone. "Coaching miracle?" Backs who hit the wrong hole, a QB who is very inaccurate in critical situations, receivers who turn the wrong way more than they should, and very poor tackling all over the board this season. Tell you what .... get back to me after next season and tell me if you still believe he's so amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT