ADVERTISEMENT

Regular article of clothing a woman can wear that will come off as sexy to you and make you notice her.

Men's dress shirt.
125690f53ba9cbb7301adee6b6a38588--jolie-pitt-brad-pitt.jpg

Yep. Pretty damn sexy the morning after.

Reactions: rogue cock
The tank tops where they narrow greatly going down the back. Exposes those shoulder blades. I guess it’s a workout/fit look.
Don’t know what it is about that. A bonus if she has a ponytail too.

Reactions: caughtlookin
When I see such footwear, my immediate reaction is "why are you trying to kill your feet?"

I much prefer stlylish flats (tennis shoes work), and a denim skirt just below the knee. Yes, and the pony tail through the rear of the ball cap.
As a former girlfriend once told me, “I don’t know why women complain about wearing high heels....... if you wear them correctly they’re only on for about 30 minutes.”

Hello! From my point of view, every woman should wear whatever makes her feel good and confident. Sometimes it is not the clothes that make a woman appear attractive but the way she wears them and her attitude and personality. Still, if I have to express my humble opinion, I would say that I prefer women that wear elegant outfits: the kind of clothes that inspire power and confidence. For instance, on ootdadvisor.com, I have seen many outfits of the type I like. Many of my female friends rely on this website when they need inspiration for what to wear.

Last edited:
Ball cap , halter top , short shorts with cowgirl boots on. Seen a few times on game day at Willie B.

When I see such footwear, my immediate reaction is "why are you trying to kill your feet?"

I much prefer stlylish flats (tennis shoes work), and a denim skirt just below the knee. Yes, and the pony tail through the rear of the ball cap.
My feelings as well.

My wife, on the other hand, says that heels are more comfortable for her, she rarely wears flats. And that woman (bless her heart) knows shoes, she has over 150 pair, they're everydamnwhere. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: atl-cock
Hello! From my point of view, every woman should wear whatever makes her feel good and confident. Sometimes it is not the clothes that make a woman appear attractive but the way she wears them and her attitude and personality. Still, if I have to express my humble opinion, I would say that I prefer women that wear elegant outfits: the kind of clothes that inspire power and confidence. For instance, on ootdadvisor.com, I have seen many outfits of the type I like. Many of my female friends rely on this website when they need inspiration for what to wear.
The same can be said for every man.

Saw a woman the other day all dressed up when I was at dinner with my wife. I couldn't help myself, I had to look. Not trying to go sexist with this post but what is something that a woman can wear that is normal attire but comes off as sexy to you and will make you be not able to take your eyes off of her?

Not to leave the ladies out, what is something a man would normally wear that would make the ladies on here have to look at him totally turned on?

For me, my biggest weakness with women are black pantyhose, the really dark ones where you can barely see their legs. I'll admit a woman dressed up in a regular skirt or dress with black pantyhose on and her legs crossed will mess with my mind. My wife knows this about me and although she hates wearing pantyhose, she will take advantage of this fact from time to time.
Once I told my husband that wearing his long sleeve dress shirt with sleeves rolled up was very attractive. He rolled his sleeves down.

Reactions: chief2791
Saw a woman the other day all dressed up when I was at dinner with my wife. I couldn't help myself, I had to look. Not trying to go sexist with this post but what is something that a woman can wear that is normal attire but comes off as sexy to you and will make you be not able to take your eyes off of her?

Not to leave the ladies out, what is something a man would normally wear that would make the ladies on here have to look at him totally turned on?

For me, my biggest weakness with women are black pantyhose, the really dark ones where you can barely see their legs. I'll admit a woman dressed up in a regular skirt or dress with black pantyhose on and her legs crossed will mess with my mind. My wife knows this about me and although she hates wearing pantyhose, she will take advantage of this fact from time to time.
genes with shapely legs and boots

Once I told my husband that wearing his long sleeve dress shirt with sleeves rolled up was very attractive. He rolled his sleeves down.
Malicious compliance. Tell him those belts he wears are sexy. See if he quit wearing belts and has to go around holding his pants up with his hands, or maybe buys suspenders.

• Haha
Reactions: powdersville

Denim mini....and it has to have the long ravel in the back

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT