ADVERTISEMENT

Reminds me of the '88 Florida St. game

Or a certain scene in Pulp Fiction.
Or a certain scene in Robocop
ed-209-o.gif

Our women's basketball afficianados should thank Mississippi St. monthly for doing in the final four what we'll never be able to do. Yes....I said never.

Reactions: king ward
You certainly get the feeling that Geno used last year's championship game and the subsequent televised celebration as a teaching moment. Take it in. Savor this feeling. And make sure it never happens again.

You certainly get the feeling that Geno used last year's championship game and the subsequent televised celebration as a teaching moment. Take it in. Savor this feeling. And make sure it never happens again.
Good dawn can do the same with this game

Tell me again stars don’t matter
We're not recruiting at a high enough level to compete. Missed on too many of our top targets recently. Baffling how football couldn't cash in on 3 11-win seasons and sustain. Baffling how baseball couldn't sustain. Baffling how WBB hasn't been able to capitalize on a national championship.
Don't misunderstand - I love CDS, and hope she's here for a long time. But dang.... seems we are slipping. I hope she can bring in some top classes in the coming years.

We're not recruiting at a high enough level to compete. Missed on too many of our top targets recently. Baffling how football couldn't cash in on 3 11-win seasons and sustain. Baffling how baseball couldn't sustain. Baffling how WBB hasn't been able to capitalize on a national championship.
Don't misunderstand - I love CDS, and hope she's here for a long time. But dang.... seems we are slipping. I hope she can bring in some top classes in the coming years.
The recruiting cycle just past didn't measure up to what one would expect from a national champion. And losing Cuevas-Moore has been fateful if not fatal. With Wilson leaving, the climb back to the pinnacle might be almost as steep as it was the first time, minus the first two years Dawn was here.

2003 tater game was the most miserable I've ever felt. I swear I felt like I was the only USC fan left in the stadium.

2003 tater game was the most miserable I've ever felt. I swear I felt like I was the only USC fan left in the stadium.

I may have actually been more miserable at the '95 Florida game. The score plus the temperature & wind chill............mercy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT