ADVERTISEMENT

Right now, besides Hill. Who do you trust to get

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
People out next year ? Parke ? Lee ? We need to clean house now. I dont see any reason to believe we will be better next year.

Did I hear the guys calling one of the tournament games correctly the other day? Cortes can pitch? Left-handed? (While he throws otherwise right-handed?)

Maybe him. He can do everything else! :)

Yes, i know they missed some time. But we have 3 pitchers who will be picked in the 1st round. And cant make the tourney ?

Reactions: rogue cock
Yes, i know they missed some time. But we have 3 pitchers who will be picked in the 1st round. And cant make the tourney ?
Hitting. Couldn't get our pitchers any run support. Wasn't the sole issue with every loss, but was a big contributing factor throughout the season.

We need some bats and some arms in our in-coming class!

Chad has a plan. Seriously though if Chad gets retained because of the injury excuse, then next year has all the makings of the rebuilding excuse. Where does the insanity end?

Hitting. Couldn't get our pitchers any run support. Wasn't the sole issue with every loss, but was a big contributing factor throughout the season.

We need some bats and some arms in our in-coming class!
THIS. While pitching was as advertised it was good enough to win a lot of the games we lost.
But if you can't hit you can't score...and if you can't score you don't win many games.

Tolbert eligible but doubt he's drafted high. Bride may get drafted in a decent round so he may go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT