ADVERTISEMENT

Ruh Roh, Shaggy

If a coaches wife can't bake cookies for the team (ala Jerry Spurrier), how in the world can Strahan buy the team dinner? Would seem to be a big time violation...
I guess the same way the pres can buy them 1000s of hamberders.

I am guessing the NCAA has made an exception for the President of the United States to feed them. Not so much for any random private individual....

If a coaches wife can't bake cookies for the team (ala Jerry Spurrier), how in the world can Strahan buy the team dinner? Would seem to be a big time violation...
You're right... LINK
Didn't say anything about a special waiver for the White House, but I guess there is one.

Last edited:
Clemson should load up the buses with players, coaches and families and head down to this 3* greasy spoon restaurant and eat this show boater out of business. It would cost his dumb ass thousands to make a political point.

Really? This is the President not the same guy who wants them to come to his dirty place to have the meal of champions. Oh how I wish it was a NCAA violation.
I'm sure there's a standing waiver that allows any NC team to travel to the White House and get whatever. If there's not... get ready for hamberder-gate.

I'd be careful what I ordered in a 3* it's official the world is insane. Really now, what would a real championship meal consist of in a cheap 3* place that you couldn't get at McDonalds anyway?
Michelin stars are not like typical rating stars. These are 5 star establishments, the top of the top. It doesn't get any better than a restaurant with 3 Michelin stars. Only 15 restaurants in the whole US are good enough to carry that rating.

Reactions: rogue cock
Michelin stars are not like typical rating stars. These are 5 star establishments, the top of the top. It doesn't get any better than a restaurant with 3 Michelin stars. Only 15 restaurants in the whole US are good enough to carry that rating.
Do they have a kids menu?

Either you are being extremely facetious....or you have never been to a Michelin 3 star restaurant. Please be the former.
I'm just yanking chains. I don't care about the Michelin rating thing I just want to eat at nice places that won't poison me. People give ratings and opinions vary one man's terrible meal is another man's 3* Michelin rating, got nothing to do with the price of tea in China. The guy didn't invite 150 people to his place other than to try to shame the White House he probably doesn't know where Clemson is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT